I LOVE the Silicon Mix Line

Chameleonchick

So I have been in :love: with the regular Silicon Mix DC since about may. Well I loved it and recently decided to venture out and try the Shampoo and the DC with the Pearl Protein. Do you know how much this line rocks?! The shampoo alone made my hair very soft and felt like I DC'd lightly. I then followed up with the Pearl DC and no tangles no nothing. Just soft and fully moisturized hair. I thought that I would have to follow up with a moisturizing DC because of the protein emphasis on the jar but NOPE! I just follwed up with my usual routine and it was great! These are now added to my staples. Now I just have to get my hands on the leave-in.

I use Silicon Mix Intensive Conditioner followed by their leave-in. :love: My hair loves this stuff. It is very hard to be a PJ when you find something that works as well as that stuff. It is always in my cabinet, ready to use. I recently started using it twice a week. Also, I will begin to start using the leave-in as a daily moisturizer.

:wallbash: I wish I knew about the leave in before I bought a new (large) bottle of CSI! That stuff lasts a long time, but I'm going to try the SM leave in next.

I just tried the Pearl Protein and my hair softened immediately. It's now my protein staple. I :love: :love2: :love3: this line sooooo much...!!! :yep:

I just bought the Shampoo, Conditioner and the leave in. I luv them all. I guess I need to try the Pearl Protein next.

Yup, loves me some silicon mix. I have the conditioner and leave in now, but I need to get more in their line. It really leaves your hair in great condition! Bouncy and sooooft!!

Back