I Love the Natural Indian Products -

Evalina1

I LOVE THE NATURAL INDIAN PRODUCTS but, I need to know what is the best oils and henna to use for my hair. I am reading so much about Hennas and Alma Oil but I need to know what are you guys using and why? PLEASE SHARE!!
P.S. What is the difference between the Shikaki,Alma Powder and the Shikakai,Alma Oils?:grin:

I LOVE THE NATURAL INDIAN PRODUCTS but, I need to know what is the best oils and henna to use for my hair. I am reading so much about Hennas and Alma Oil but I need to know what are you guys using and why? PLEASE SHARE!!
P.S. What is the difference between the Shikaki,Alma Powder and the Shikakai,Alma Oils?:grin:

powders are from the ground dried plant and oils are from the pressings.

Jamila and Reshma are my favorite brands of hennas. Recently picked up Amla Gold and like the smell of it much better than the regular amla and amla light. Shikakai and Amla (powders) I like to use weekly (alternating) for conditioning and strenghtening properties.

3.gif

powders are from the ground dried plant and oils are from the pressings.

Jamila and Reshma are my favorite brands of hennas.
Recently picked up Amla Gold and like the smell of it much better than the regular amla and amla light. Shikakai and Amla (powders) I like to use weekly (alternating) for conditioning and strenghtening properties.

ITA w/ the bolded. :yep: In addition, Dulhan Henna works great for me.

I just used henna for the first time the day before yesterday. I used Mumtaz henna. My hair is black, and the henna gave it an auburn glow that can be seen in bright light. It made my gray strands coppery.

I use the Hesh brand of amla oil. Since it has mineral oil in it, I only use it as a preshampoo oil treatment. I use it in a mix of other oils and things. You can get more details in the "Products" album of my fotki. :yawn:

My Indian products include:

Dulhan Henna (color & conditioning)
Indigo (brunette color)
Hesh Amla powder (brunette tones and conditioning)
Dabur Amla oil (brunette tones and conditioning pre-poo)
Dabur Amla Gold oil (sealant & pre poo)
Dabur Vatika oil (pre-poo for scalp and NG)

Virgin coconut oil (unrefined) is also awesome too.

Parachute Coconut Oil
Dabur Vatika Oil
Dabur Alma Oil
Ancient Shikakai Oil-Castor Oil
Hesh Shikakai-Alma-Aritha Powdersd
Gooref 3-in-1 Shikaki Soap Bar

Skin Care
Emani 24 Gold Tumeric Skin Cream, Moisturizer and Soap
Ayur Sandal Face Pack-for dry skin

Back