I love Neutrogena Triple Moisture Pure Strength Oil Therapy

Kiadodie

I had to tell y'all about NTM Pure Strengh Oil Therapy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
It's sort of a hot oil treatment that you don't have to heat up. You just put it on your hair for about 5 minutes and wash with a shampoo then condition.
I swear to you guys, that I didn't think it would do anything cause it doesn't seem that oily.
Well, my hair came out so soft & wonderful. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Here's what I did:

-put the oil treatment in my hair
-shampoo w/ neutrogena anti-residue & Elucence shampoo
-conditioned w/ TIGI dumb blonde
-Abba nourish to wrap hair (just a dab)
- put some Redken - Smooth Down Heat Glide (thanks to everyone here who recommended this, it's the BOMB) to flatten hair

I will be using the NTM oil therapy every week as my deep condition. THat's how soft & wonderful it made my hair without weighing it down. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

A hot oil treatment that you don't have to heat up? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif
Interesting...let me put this on my "to try" list. /images/graemlins/user.gif
Thanks Kia! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A hot oil treatment that you don't have to heat up? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif
Interesting...let me put this on my "to try" list. /images/graemlins/user.gif
Thanks Kia! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you don't have to heat it up. It's really effective /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don't make me do it /images/graemlins/nono.gif Okay, maybe I will on payday. I love the NTM serum!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Yes, I love the NTM Oil Therapy! I use it and then shampoo with NTM shampooo. Shoot! Doesn't matter what you condition with after that cause your hair is like silk!

[ QUOTE ]

Shoot! Doesn't matter what you condition with after that cause your hair is like silk!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Yeah, I'm gonna have to try this ASAP. /images/graemlins/driver.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kia are you natural or relaxed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm relaxed but I have very thick hair. Make sure you only use half of the tube per application like the direction says. The oil penetrates your hair making it super soft. Believe me, it's the bomb /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The first time areound trying this I thought it was alright. But last night I found myself thinking that I was gonna give this another shot. Thanks for the review.

To optimize the results I would definitely use a moisturizing shampoo versus a regular one to help retain all the moisture put in from the oils. I've never tried the treatment without following up with the NTM shampoo so I'm not sure how the results would differ if I did it another way.

/images/graemlins/antlers.gif /images/graemlins/driver.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for the review. I haven't tried NTM Serum yet . . . I'm on my way to the store!!

Kia, I tried to check out your album and it says invalid username. Is that your most current album that you have posted in your signature?

[ QUOTE ]
Kia, I tried to check out your album and it says invalid username. Is that your most current album that you have posted in your signature?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not my most current album. I'll be updating it soon. THanks for asking /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok guys I got it! I will try this weekend.

I was extra bad and bought 2 things from the new line by Optimum (Oil Therapy). Basically they are copying NTM but I just put the Shine booster on my hair. Smells soooo good.

Back