I love messy hair!!

Bubblingbrownshuga

I am not one to have every strand smoothed in a bun or every peice placed in perfectly. Now I am not talking about unkempt hair, but I am referring to hair that you are just like 'geez, let me just throw this up there and go!' It looks so funk-ay to me!

I have encountered mainly white women who have 'messy hair' and I when I compliment them they are like :whoa: I hope they don't think I am trying to be funny b/c it's an actual compliment.

Since being as BreBre states 'natchal' :lachen:my bed head has become my best bud. I get more compliments on my hair from just rolling out of bed and not doing a thang to it vs when I put time and effort in it. :grin:

I tried the messy hair look with afros and twists, sometimes it doesnt go too well :ohwell::grin:. Other times I get mixed reviews and wierd stares. But recently I've mastered twists and can wear it sleek or messy...! Both work well! I love the messy look, it jus takes me forever to get it JUST messy enough for public viewing lol :lachen:

I call my twist out a contained mess. But its great to get up mist with glycerin mix and put a brastrap hair band to contain it. Depending on the gel I use for my twists I can rock this for at least a week.

I like messy hair sometimes. If it looks GOOD TO ME, then I will wear it out. At that point I really don't care what others think my hair looks like.:grin: I like to think of it as my "wild hair" days. I do happen to get a lot of compliments on hair that I think looks a hot mess, but then I just started to re-evaluate my thinking. I kinda like not having to have "perfect" hair daily. It's not that my hair looks trashy when I go to work, but I am getting more "adventurous (sp?) shall we say with the hair styles that I am wearing. I really like it, plus it's a time saver:yep:

I love messy hair too! I wear my ponytails and my buns that way sometimes. SerenityBreeze has the cutest, messiest hair and it looks so good on her!

I can do messy hair for sure!!!! But mine looks dry still so once i get that taken care of its a wrap!!!!!!!!

I love messy hair too. For me though, that messy looks takes alittle while to achieve, I love it though. I think to make your hair look sexy/cute/messy is an artform LOL

I wish I could just roll out of bed but alas I can't because this is what I look like in the morning
Actually, his hair looks better than mine. When i sleep on my wash n go you can forget about it :lachen:

I wish I could just roll out of bed but alas I can't because this is what I look like in the morning
Actually, his hair looks better than mine. When i sleep on my wash n go you can forget about it :lachen:

Same here yet I'm relaxed. :perplexed

i like messy hair, to an extent. i know natural hair lends it self really well to that wild/messy look though but i think it's harder to pull off on short to medium hair. right now i'd love to have those wild twist out or braid outs but it's not working for me :nono:. lol it has to be clipped back or something otherwise it's not messy-chic it's just...hot *** mess :look:.

but i do like things like messy buns, wild curls, even that lazy surfer look kate moss has her hair styled in. i don't tend to favour styles that look really over-done. but i think these messy styles look effortless but have had more time put into it than people realise.

i like messy hair, to an extent. i know natural hair lends it self really well to that wild/messy look though but i think it's harder to pull off on short to medium hair. right now i'd love to have those wild twist out or braid outs but it's not working for me :nono:. lol it has to be clipped back or something otherwise it's not messy-chic it's just...hot *** mess :look:.

but i do like things like messy buns, wild curls, even that lazy surfer look kate moss has her hair styled in. i don't tend to favour styles that look really over-done. but i think these messy styles look effortless but have had more time put into it than people realise.

consigning on that - I'm so looking forward to the 'just barely pulled together' retro funkay! look, but my hair just isn't quite long enough yet. I think SL unstretched & longer hair looks best that way...

I love messy hair, too! I'm in awe of people who have large,messy buns. That's what I want to do when my hair gets long-Just put in in a huge, sloppy (but cute :yep:) bun. I can't wait!

Luv my mess!!!

Yes, one of my fav hair styles is my messy hair up in a tortoise brown clip.
Strange enough it takes me a minute to get everything dangling out of the clip just right from all angles.
But, when I do this I feel so sexy and I get lots of compliments, of the gentlemen kind :grin: :grin:.
Hey, it's good to know u still got it sometimes...even tho ur married w/ kid.

Back