I Love Headress & LHCF

bajanplums1

Goodbye heat. Last night after washing and conditioning my hair. I towled dried and added Headress to each section of my hair and then placed in magnetic rollers. I woke up this morning to hair that was DRY, STRAIGHT and SOFT. I added some oil, mango butter and brushed into 3 ponytails.

I really want to thank LHCF because I was afraid to rollerset my hair in the past and now I know how to rollerset and I learned that I can rollerset without even sitting under the dryer. I used to airdry my hair and it would be so crunchy and breaking, but the mistake I learned that I was making was that I would apply wet leave-ins like IC Fantasia and Infusium and though these are good, they did not work for my hair. I learned that creamier leave ins are great for my hair.

So the bottom line is: I only air dry and roller set from now on, I feel that I have reached a milestone. Thanks LHCF and all the great members.

[ QUOTE ]
Nexxus girls, we got another one! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
3dbiggrin.gif
Happy it all turned out so well. Don't you wonder why no one ever told you this was possible before??? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

For real sengschick. I mean, if only i was able to eliminate heat last year, by now I would have the length and thickness that I desire but better late than never! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I remember using Headress on my natural hair (before i found LHCF) my stylist blew my straight with a blow-dryer using this product, my hair was so soft and shiny, its really great even though i shifted to other products.

Man, I have to buy this too??? /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif What's gonna happen when the Mister takes away my credit card priviledges, huh?? Stop it! /images/graemlins/poke.gif

Back