I :LOVE: Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I only see my best friend hair stylist once every 8-10 weeks when it's time for a touch-up. Before LHCF, he saw me every week or every other week for the past 25 years.

Thanks to LHCF, I have learned about different products and shared this information with him; I even give him products to use on some of his clients. :grin:

Anyhoo, the other day, he called to say he missed me AND to tell me he had used the FFGC on his mother's hair and he was really impressed and wanted me to get it.

He's knows my hair like the back of his hand and I trust him. Also, I worked for a department store that sold Frederic Fekkai products and always wanted to try them, but never did.

The PJ in me dropped everything, logged on to Sephora and purchased it. I did a search for reviews and though I found just a few threads - not many people used/reviewed it, but that didn't deter me. :look:

It came today.

My hair had been feeling a tad rough today because I exercised this morning and then slapped some Pantene R&N Mask, let sit for an hour, rinsed out, pinned my hair up and ran some errands. I was out of the house all day and my hair got dry. :ohwell: I am 7 weeks post, and I use OVATION so you can imagine the little bush that is under my relaxed/texlaxed hair. :sad:

I just used it.

:up: :up: :up:

My thirsty hair drank this up and my hair is hydrated and glossy. :lick:
The true test will be what my hair looks and feels like in the morning.

So far, so good! :yep:

i have a sample, but only used it once. :look: -slaps some in head-

:lachen: How'd it go?

This AM, hair is OK, not great, but really OK feeling. I will be exercising in a minute and will need to rinse my hair after. I need to start fresh with the FFGC because I tried it after using other products on my hair yesterday.

My new growth is really becoming problematic and I don't think anything except a WEN conditioner is going to help until I get a touch-up.

I worked at the Frederic Fekkai hair salon in New York for a while and I too loved the Glossing Creme. A few other favorites of mine were the Shea Butter hair mask:yep: ( I would use it as a pree-poo and leave-in DC) very moisterizing, and I would use the whole Protein RX hair line :yep:(poo, con, DCmask and leave-in) I loved that line it strengthend my fine, laxed hair and still moisterized it so well. I could do almost anything to my hair (relax, highlight, no daily moisture) and my hair would still be so silky shiny soft and strong.

Foolishly I stopped using the company's products as a protest to the company.:blush::look:

I worked at the Frederic Fekkai hair salon in New York for a while and I too loved the Glossing Creme. A few other favorites of mine were the Shea Butter hair mask:yep: ( I would use it as a pree-poo and leave-in DC) very moisterizing, and I would use the whole Protein RX hair line :yep:(poo, con, DCmask and leave-in) I loved that line it strengthend my fine, laxed hair and still moisterized it so well. I could do almost anything to my hair (relax, highlight, no daily moisture) and my hair would still be so silky shiny soft and strong.

Foolishly I stopped using the company's products as a protest to the company.:blush::look:

Thanks for sharing Bonnieb. :up:
Why did you protest the company if I might ask?

I received a free Glossing Creme last year and never tried it.
I heard it works great and you have to be careful not to use too much.

I just bought the Fekkai Salon Glaze yesterday after reading about it in In Style mag. If I like that I will try the GC next.

I got some free samples at Bath and Body Works earlier in the year and I really like the product. I remember the first time I used it, used the packet right before wrapping my hair and then hair had SO much shine for the next three days and looked so good!

:lachen: How'd it go?

This AM, hair is OK, not great, but really OK feeling. I will be exercising in a minute and will need to rinse my hair after. I need to start fresh with the FFGC because I tried it after using other products on my hair yesterday.

My new growth is really becoming problematic and I don't think anything except a WEN conditioner is going to help until I get a touch-up.

my hair is feeling okay, too. it's soft and smooth, but i just had a touch-up not even two weeks ago.

-goes to research more products-

Bath and Body works in GEORGIA only is giving an extra 10% off of a purchase of anything in the store, in celebration of the tax free weekend. (Tax free doesn't count for beauty stuff) through Aug 3

:grin:

Why are you protesting the company?

Foolishly I stopped using the company's products as a protest to the company.:blush::look:[/QUOTE]

i love love love love love the shea butter coditioner. my hair is always silky smooth and soft after i use it.
i have the glossing cream but the smell bothers me. i dont remember it making my hair shine but i have a whole tube so i will use again.
just bought the shea butter hair mask and will deep condition with it later.

I also bought this from Sephora but returned it. AT first it gives your hair a nice shine and it appears to feel moisturized but I realized it was just sitting on top of my hair. It actually started to feel dry and break off....the smell was nice though:ohwell:

Thanks for sharing Bonnieb. :up:

Why did you protest the company if I might ask?[/quote]

Sorry for not posting sooner...I'm a little new to this.:blush:

I could go on for days..(if it wasn't for that confidentiality agreement:ohwell:) but basically it was the disregard for the labor laws, and treatment of employees by the upper upper management.

This is what Michelle Obama's stylist uses in her hair - I will definitely add this to list of things to buy at Ulta

I just bought some yesterday from Sephora. I LOVE it! I also picked up some deep conditioner from Carol's Daughter at Sephora. I just highlighted my hair and I am paranoid about breakage!

I just tried the Glossing Conditioner with my steamer and then I used Humectress Luxe Leave-in after. I am airdrying now.

I love, love, love the scent.

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

ooooo! I so Love this Glossing Creme.:love2: Cream Tee turned me on to this one and she was SOOOOOO Dead On with her Recommendation! :hiya2:

It smells Wonderful. It's Light. Won't weigh your hair down. It's A Dream. I liked it so much, in fact, I ordered a Larger Size. A new Staple for Me.:yep:

ooooo! I so Love this Glossing Creme.:love2: Cream Tee turned me on to this one and she was SOOOOOO Dead On with her Recommendation! :hiya2:

It smells Wonderful. It's Light. Won't weigh your hair down. It's A Dream. I liked it so much, in fact, I ordered a Larger Size. A new Staple for Me.:yep:

Thanks hun! ;)

I'm finally starting to slowly piece together key products for my haircare regimen. I will always use this glossing creme - it's fabulous! :love:

I'm thinking of buying the Glossing Sheer Mist also. Not that I actually want to be using hair spray that often, because it's not the best thing to be putting in the hair on a regular basis, but on occasions where I want my hair to look extra good it should hopefully be fine and just give the hair that additional polish.

*Another thing to add to the list* :blush:

Back