i know this may be impossible

cheri_flava74

but i wear my hair in a bob which is a little below ear length but not quite chin length. i want to try to wear a bun because i am tired of putting a lot of heat on my hair throughout the week. i am in the military and after physical training my hair is soaked and styling it takes up too much time so can someone please suggest a way for me to acheive the bun look. Thanks in advance.

try doing two buns. it's great for when your hair is a little too short for one bun. do them close together if you don't want the two buns to be so obvious.

Look for dontspeakdefeat's album. She has a bun how to for shorter hair. I believe falon does too.

My hair is in a bob too. Since you are doing alot of physical activies did you maybe think about braids? I suggested braids because you probably wash you hair more often since you do alot of training.

i thougth about braids but i really don't want to braid my hair. I had a sew in a couple of months ago and i am not ready for anymore extensions right now. i want to do CW and wear a bun which i think is better for me because i'd rather CW my own hair daily than braids because they tend to sour if you don't let them dry completely and frizz. At least in my experience. Thanks for the suggestion though.

What about purchasing phony buns. You can put your hair in a ponytail and place a bun over it. That is what I do and my hair is at about ear lenght

If I were doing physical training and had a phony bun, I would be afraid that it would fall out! :blush:
:think: How about wearing your hair wrapped up.

You could probably wear pins to hold your hair in place. Are you allowed to wear a scarf around your head? If so, do that to make sure your hair doesn't fall out of the wrap. ;)

Back