I know this is stupid...but how do you say no?

SimpleKomplexity

Sooo let's say a dawg was flirting with me... :look:

He told me I should let this dawg hit the cat. :lachen: (Sad thing is that I kinda lil turned about this comment....and bored.):naughtycouch:

So, I thought it'd be fun to flirt back. So I continued to play along. Told him that sounded Pretty Nasty :giggle:

Anyway....this ended up being a BAD idea...cuz this guy is persistent...I was just playing...he was NOT. *blinks*

Technically I should be running from this guy. Smart as heck, nice, blah blah but I suspect he's a ho. :ohwell: Plus I have no want to be in a relationship and I don't color with random people. Heck I don't color at all.

I've liked him since my high school dayz, but he was never feeling me...in fact he used to talk about me and taunt me cuz of my feelings :sad:. We've grown up now...we're grown...but I'm certain he STILL doesn't like me... It's just the fact that he thinks of me as a really really good girl from high school...that he wants to turn bad.

I know this sounds dumb...but gimme a way to tell him helz naw I don't *** with your kind....Get outta here with that bull, son lol

How do you say...um... :look:... no...other than being rude and emotional?

SN: Yall I have to get off the hormones. Seriously. I switched BC methods AGAIN and it has made me go half way KRAZY because of the hormones. I feel like I must be taking maca root and ish. I can't blame m actions on anything...BUY DANG the hormones are getting to me and makin me act irrational:nono:

Urm, just tell him - "I'm really not interested in f***ing you - now, next week, next year. Actually, I'm not even interested in talking to you - so you can stop calling, too." *blink*

There is very rarely a reason to kick a ho to the curb gently - esp. one you already suspect of trying to use you. Burn that bridge, babygirl.

Come on girl.

Just tell him 'no thank you, I'm not interested' and keep it moving.....

I agree.. 'no thanks, not interested and keep it moving'. If ur not interested.. it shudnt be too hard to decline nicely BUT strong enuff to get ur point across where he wont come at u again like that :yep:

Now when you tell him no, PLEASE do NOT go back and give him a reason to even remotely think you were playing, teasing, flirting, etc.

Let your NO mean NO.

"On second thought, nah son, I can't go out like that".

SK, not cool what you did though. Grown, mature folks don't entertain BS like that. If you want to hit that, then hit it and roll, if not leave it alone.

Don't you young folks text everything. Text him:

Somethings have changed since high school--Not Interested in your DAWG!

By the way, don't bother with trying to be polite and ladylike if you have this discussion in person.

Do you ever watch T.V shows with the college women who have men crawling all over them and reject each one in an equally cruel fashion? Not saying you have to be cruel, but watch a few of those and know you don't have to entertain that either.

Girl, where are you meeting all these boys? :lol:

What happened to the one who told you you were Michael Jackson bad? I like him. :lol:

I hate when men talk in dog/cat terms to mean sex. I hate when DH starts barking and growling--it's funny, but I ask he needs to be let outside to potty. Do you know he really expects me to say "meow" or "purr."

Masturbate often, pray, imagine him to be one of those models on those "if i only knew.." STDs..AIDS posters (bus stops/college campus) and having super sperm that will beat all BC pills/triple wrapper condoms/sponge known to man.

After all this, I think you'll find the perfect way to say no.

Masturbate often, pray, imagine him to be one of those models on those "if i only knew.." STDs..AIDS posters (bus stops/college campus) and having super sperm that will beat all BC pills/triple wrapper condoms/sponge known to man.

Haha!.............

uhhhhhhh, you need to stop putting time and energy into thinking about this nonsense and put that energy into sharing that superstar voice on yt. make another video (sing beautiful by Vivian Grene!!) and tell that boy you aint trying to be his jump-off----!! or just ignore the text he'll get the picture......................

I hate when men talk in dog/cat terms to mean sex. I hate when DH starts barking and growling--it's funny, but I ask he needs to be let outside to potty. Do you know he really expects me to say "meow" or "purr."

I occasionally purr. :sekret:....:blush:

Dang. Ew. Okay... Ugh (Just saw one of the classmates presentation about herpes pop into my head)

uhhhhhhh, you need to stop putting time and energy into thinking about this nonsense and put that energy into sharing that superstar voice on yt. make another video (sing beautiful by Vivian Grene!!) and tell that boy you aint trying to be his jump-off----!! or just ignore the text he'll get the picture......................

He is fione. :lick:. But yeah, you're right. I'm worth a LOT more than that. And Ooh I like that song! I might do that.

SN: I still haven't said anything back. He keeps texting me. :nono: I think sayin *** off is so...rude.... so I just haven't said anything. But I don't want him to think I'm being wishy washy...but I don't have time for foolishness. Then I had a slight period of time that I contemplated just going to show my face and spend an hour or so talking as he asked me too...but...

my bff thought it sounded dumb and stole my keys at 6. I just got them back. It's 8. I would say FML...but wtf are best friends for?

I occasionally purr. :sekret:....:blush:

Dang. Ew. Okay... Ugh (Just saw one of the classmates presentation about herpes pop into my head)

He is fione. :lick:. But yeah, you're right. I'm worth a LOT more than that. And Ooh I like that song! I might do that.

SN: I still haven't said anything back. He keeps texting me. :nono: I think sayin *** off is so...rude.... so I just haven't said anything. But I don't want him to think I'm being wishy washy...but I don't have time for foolishness. Then I had a slight period of time that I contemplated just going to show my face and spend an hour or so talking as he asked me too...but...

my bff thought it sounded dumb and stole my keys at 6. I just got them back. It's 8. I would say FML...but wtf are best friends for?[/QUOTE]

Let's be honest here--you want this man. You're spending too much time "comtemplating>" You need to ask yourself, why you want him, instead of figuring out how to say no. He's either acceptable or not!

He told me I should let this dawg hit the cat. :lachen: (Sad thing is that I kinda lil turned about this comment....and bored.):naughtycouch:

So, I thought it'd be fun to flirt back. So I continued to play along. Told him that sounded Pretty Nasty :giggle:

Anyway....this ended up being a BAD idea...cuz this guy is persistent...I was just playing...he was NOT. *blinks*

Technically I should be running from this guy. Smart as heck, nice, blah blah but I suspect he's a ho. :ohwell: Plus I have no want to be in a relationship and I don't color with random people. Heck I don't color at all.

I've liked him since my high school dayz, but he was never feeling me...in fact he used to talk about me and taunt me cuz of my feelings :sad:. We've grown up now...we're grown...but I'm certain he STILL doesn't like me... It's just the fact that he thinks of me as a really really good girl from high school...that he wants to turn bad.

I know this sounds dumb...but gimme a way to tell him helz naw I don't *** with your kind....Get outta here with that bull, son lol

SN: Yall I have to get off the hormones. Seriously. I switched BC methods AGAIN and it has made me go half way KRAZY because of the hormones. I feel like I must be taking maca root and ish. I can't blame m actions on anything...BUY DANG the hormones are getting to me and makin me act irrational:nono:

This sounds fine to me.

Sometimes the only way to get through to these guys is to be rude. Obviously, the ignore and be nice act isn't working.....

Yeah that was a bad idea. Dude was fishing and you gave him something to catch onto; and now he is trying to reeeeeeeeeel you in.

Just tell him the truth: NO SIR

Whatever happened to telling a jerk "im not interested" and go about your business??

Tell him just like the statement in the bold. There you have it! Hope that helps! :yep: Oops sorry I didn't know someone else answered the same thing. Well there you go, co-signed. Now you have two folks telling you the same thing.

Last edited:

LOL everytime I see this I giggle.

Let's be honest here--you want this man. You're spending too much time "comtemplating>" You need to ask yourself, why you want him, instead of figuring out how to say no. He's either acceptable or not!

Yes I DOOO want him. :yep: I think I'm in love with the idea. Prissy goody two shoe girl....for the most part. Nasty sexy man. :lick: I know it's just the idea, that's why I'm trying not to entertain it. But ugh he's so durn rough that it's just....different from what I've experienced. I hope this isn't too explicit but: This man told me he wants to ram me from behind in his gold boots. :spinning: :dead:

I did what I was supposed to do. I'm a wimp...so I just stopped texting him. Now I'm just praying if I go to a greek party I don't run into him....cuz I'm so little his frats been tryna come after me. (You know how they do that stupid ish and pick a random girl up in the club and pretend like they're performing cunnilingus on her?) Well...he wa the only one protecting me from that cuz he told them I was a good girl and he knew me so he didn't want it to go down like that. :nono:

Yeah that was a bad idea. Dude was fishing and you gave him something to catch onto; and now he is trying to reeeeeeeeeel you in.

Just tell him the truth: NO SIR

I really shouldn't have been playing with him. I dunno I really haven't gotten secure in the not flirting with men when I'm bored. All the b logs I've made lately about being lonely and bored...I am being totally honest...and I often feel like I need some excitement. So I flirt with whomever in harmless fun...but it may be more harm than I think.

Telling a man no can be fun and exciting - I asked one man, very simply "What have you done to deserve it? What work have you put in where that should be your reward?" He thought about it for a few minutes and said - I guess you have a point there.

Now the fun part is when they do whatever necessary to "prove" that they deserve it or work hard for a reward. :lol:

LOL everytime I see this I giggle.

Yes I DOOO want him. :yep: I think I'm in love with the idea. Prissy goody two shoe girl....for the most part. Nasty sexy man. :lick: I know it's just the idea, that's why I'm trying not to entertain it. But ugh he's so durn rough that it's just....different from what I've experienced. I hope this isn't too explicit but: This man told me he wants to ram me from behind in his gold boots. :spinning: :dead:

I did what I was supposed to do. I'm a wimp...so I just stopped texting him. Now I'm just praying if I go to a greek party I don't run into him....cuz I'm so little his frats been tryna come after me. (You know how they do that stupid ish and pick a random girl up in the club and pretend like they're performing cunnilingus on her?) Well...he wa the only one protecting me from that cuz he told them I was a good girl and he knew me so he didn't want it to go down like that. :nono:

[/COLOR]
I really shouldn't have been playing with him. I dunno I really haven't gotten secure in the not flirting with men when I'm bored. All the b logs I've made lately about being lonely and bored...I am being totally honest...and I often feel like I need some excitement. So I flirt with whomever in harmless fun...but it may be more harm than I think.

WOW, I am at a lost of words right now. I don't have a problem fantasizing in my head, but when you lead on and then pull away that is not cool. Some understand no means no, but other's don't. Muck him or leave it alone, seriously. Don't play the flirty good girl games because they don't usually end well.

Back