I know this is LHCF, but does anyone like short hair??

I love short hair. Anything past shoulder length, I start getting really annoyed. Even when I was wearing my locs.

When I was at the wig store a couple of days ago, it wasn't the long flowing hair that was sucking me in, it was the asymetrical bobs like in BlackGeisha's post that had me wanting to throw my credit card at the Korean lady behind the counter, snatch it off the mannequin and make a run for it. :yep:

Yes...on other women :look:. I don't think I look all that good with short hair, but some women look great with shorter hair.

ME, I will cut in a heart beat. Loves me some short do's. I said I was gonna see how long I can grow my natural hair out. That's the only reason I'm not gearing up for a summer cut.

I love short hair! I especially like Halles, twa's and even that freaky Amber chick. I like long curly or big textured hair versus straight.

Short hair is my ultimate goal. I want a nice, healthy, jet black, short, blunt bob for age 50 and beyond (short hair for me is neck length and above), which is why I am currently concentrating on getting my hair in the healthiest state possible by refining my regimen/product usage.

ME, ME, ME i looooove relaxed (straight) short hair. I had short by choice for my whole teen years. Unfortunaly i dont have pictures of myself but one and is not very good (i was not that interested in hair before)
But anyway, here it is.

000_0832-vi.jpg
Very pretty!

Used to rock the short cuts back in the day and loved it! Stopped cutting my hair about 5 years ago. I wouldn't have cut my hair if I wasn't going natural. Now that I'm natural I'm all about length. But I think some women look great, if not better with short relaxed hair.

I like short hair. I started wearing it very short in my early teens and thought I would never look back. I still look at very short hair styles and think I minght try it in the future.

I loved rocking my layered jet black bob for many years. I just outgrew it after a while.

Mary J. Blidge's hair looked FLY last night at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.

I loves me a short do!!!!!!:drunk: From Feb. 09 to Oct 09 I went from CBL to ear length. When it was CBL it looked scraggly to me and that is a big no no(Hair changed after I had my kids). I absolutely loved it when it was cut...I felt so chic. For me chin length to Shoulder length is probably the best look for me.

I do!!! I loved a ear length cut for 1 year and then grew it back to BSL then cut it again. Loved a CL style for 2 years and then grew to MBL and cut again. Then until September '09 I had my hair cut in a pixie cut for 2 years. I am currently growing back out now. Short hair is great IMO when you have a choice of having it as opposed to feeling like you are stuck at short lengths.

i dont like very short hair on women. some shorter styles like neck length, maybe ear length are okay, but I tend to prefer longer hair

I'm rocking straightened short hair right now (pics on my blog) and I love it. I had a bob twice before I went natural, but never a shaped cut this short and I feel so...stylish! I know I want to grow it back out. I've already got my next shorter-yet-longer-than-what-it-is now style in mind. In the meantime I'm loving my look now!

I *love* short hair. Unfortunately short hair does not love me *has a large jaw*
If I could carry it off, I would not be here, not gonna lie. Particularly sharp angled bobs or soft pixie cuts, those always look so nice

Thanks for all the replies...I'm with you ladies. It is soo much easier w/this blunt bob. I moisturize it, wrap it up, go to bed, moisturize it in the AM take down the wrap and go. Some days I style it with Carusos before bed and wake up to full voluminous hair...I'm loving it. I'm really gonna go a little shorter in May, and then work on growing it back, even though I may choose to keep it at shoulder for a while after that. I'm loving the bluntness, and my hair doesn't naturally grow out bluntly.

I loved short hair, both when I was relaxed and natural, but I detest the upkeep of them and my hair always looks awkward when it's in that "in-between" stage.

Me!!!!!! I used to be addicted to cutting my hair. I'm transitioning right now but I have had some pretty nice short cuts in the past.

33xd4kx.jpg[

vpztdy.jpg

qs9thy.jpg

mvkti1.jpg

*Sigh* Looking at these pictures makes me miss those styles....:ohwell:

Me!! In fact, I think I look better with short hair. I typically cut my hair short on a 2 year cycle ( I cut my hair short senior year of HS, cut it again sophomore year of college, cut it into a bob senior year of college, and cut it again my 2nd year of grad school). I am growing out my most recent cut and I am interested to see how long my hair can get when I am practicing healthy hair care.

LUV IT!!!! halleberry still!!!! tapered sides and back...wash every other night...go to sleep with a wet head...wake up with a dry one...throw a few curls on the top and keep it movin'!!!!!

those were the good ole' days!!!

I love, LOVE short hair. I wore it short for years. I think my hair growth experience as been particularly difficult because I'm so used to short hair. The first two years of my journey, I cut a lot of hair. Most of the time I needed to cut but there were definitely some times that it wasn't necessary. I had to wear halfwigs so resist to the urge. This year I'm forcing myself not to cut so I can see some progress.

After I prove to myself that I can grow long hair, I may cut again.

I love short hair because it is so easy to deal with. But this is the first time that I am taking care of my own hair and not going to a salon. So I want to see how long I can grow it out without going to the salon. But once I reach bsl I may cut it off back to sl or shorter.

I loooove short hair! I think long hair is sexy, alluring and very feminine. However I love the funkiness of a short cut on myself.:yep:

Style before lhcf.

1z1dw0w.jpg

Same style growing out. Lol, disregard the mean mug.:lachen:

qz5bgw.jpg

2i12s82.jpg

And finally one of my wigs I used to try and mimic this style.

imjcz8.jpg

short Hair suit me better! this time i went short not by choice ( too much damge on my hair!!! had to have a BC). started with Rihanna's bob and now more halle berry style! want my long hair back now:wallbash:

I love very short and very long hair. I had a very short halle berry cut last year and I want to get to MBL. This middle passage is :nono: I hope I get through it quickly.

I loved very short hair in high school. I had my hair shaved in the back and cut just above ear length. I wore some very good styles that got compliments all the time.

I think short hair can look really nice and classy. I cut my hair to right about SL and I love it because it looks really healthy and accentuates my features. I think a short cut (on some faces) can really bring attention to nice features in a way that long hair can't. And it's pretty bold to have shorter hair because pretty much everyone likes long hair.

Back