i know oils dont moisturize, but wildgrowth oil is amazing!!!

beana

My hair felt sooo dry a few days after my air dry and flat iron routine... i tried to soften it up with every "moisturizer" i have in my stash, no softness just greasy feeling hair.

I always keep a bottle of this around for emergencies.... i used a few dabs of WGO and my hair literally transformed into shiny, moist feeling hair!!!!! I don't know why i stopped using it, but its back in the rotation :yep:

Yeah, I like WGO alot too. JBCO also gives you those same results and Maybe a Little Better IMO.:grin:

I am using that now and I really, really like it. (Once the Smell dies down).:look:

JBCO is Very Good for this as well.

Some oils have been scientifically proven to pentrate the hair shaft...Oils like

Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba are just a few....

I have a bottle of it but I can't get past the smell. I did like how my hair felt after using it though.

My hair loves this stuff as well. :grin: I chase it with some rosewater to mask the smell. Call me crazy, but it seems like my hair would rather be blow dried with WGHO (after 60-80% air dry) than air dried with ANY product. Before I found LHCF this was the only trick in my arsenal and my hair grew! :love:

Yeah, I like WGO alot too. JBCO also gives you those same results and Maybe a Little Better IMO.:grin:

I am using that now and I really, really like it. (Once the Smell dies down).:look:

JBCO is Very Good for this as well.

Sorry, i'm a bit out of the loop, what does JBCO stand for? If its on par or better than WGO, i must try it!

Thanks!

Jamican Black Castor Oil^^^
I need to start back using WGHO again. My hair did grow with it and this was b4 my HHJ days.....

Thank you for taking me back!!! I forgot about this product. Funny, I was using it about 2 years ago. I will get some this week

Jamican Black Castor Oil^^^
I need to start back using WGHO again. My hair did grow with it and this was b4 my HHJ days.....

Ahhh.... thanks!
I've used JBCO before and its pretty thick so its not as user friendly for me, but i used the entire bottle up so i know it was good stuff! Actually, I think i may pick some up on my way home now:blush:

Also i used WGO pre-lhcf, washed and conditioned every 2 weeks, relaxed every 6-8 weeks with whatever they had in the salon, no protective styling and my hair was consistently thick, past APL. Using WGO was what i considered "good hair care" at the time (lol) so I was consistent. I'm thinking if i stay consistent with it again, combined with my newfound healthy-hair practices i should be on my way to BSL and beyond.... :yep:

I have a bottle of it but I can't get past the smell. I did like how my hair felt after using it though.

I add a little Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth oil and a few drops of Peppermint oil to mask the scent.

What's in WGO? Ingredients.

Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Vitamin D, choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, natural color, and fragrance.

I'm transitioning so WGHO helps with detangling. I like it.:yep:

Sorry, i'm a bit out of the loop, what does JBCO stand for? If its on par or better than WGO, i must try it!

Thanks!

Haha, I didn't know what JBCO stood for either.:lachen: I actually use it in my homemade spritz and with my WGO on wash day even though I don't like the smell. Smells like cigarettes to me :ohwell:. But the WGO smell doesn't bother me, it just isn't a pretty smell like rosewater.

They also have a new light WGO. If you can't find either in your BSS, ask cause a lot of the owners put it behind the register. :wink:

I do admit that it felt great on my hair :yep:

olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, ergocalciferol (vit D), choline, inositol, iron, magesium, phosphorous, calcium, natural color, fragrance.

But the bolded ingredients weird me out. I just use pure oils now (coconut and castor) and they are cheaper too.

I do admit that it felt great on my hair :yep:

olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, ergocalciferol (vit D), choline, inositol, iron, magesium, phosphorous, calcium, natural color, fragrance.

But the bolded ingredients weird me out. I just use pure oils now (coconut and castor) and they are cheaper too.

The metals in this oil don't bother me at all, in fact WGO is the only oil I've used that has penetrated my hair to moisturize it for at least 2 days after application.

Back