I know im suppose to be hiding my hair but I couldnt help it!! progress pics~!!!!!!

latingirly020488

OMGG (sorry for caps) but yes i am screaming!! I cant believe how much my hair has grown !!!! i love you LHCF!!!! my hair has never ever been this long or this healthy in my entire lifeeeee its like it grew in secret.
The first 2 pics are from March 2009 fresh relaxer .. the last 2 set of pics are from today , i just took my ponytail off and decided HMMM i should take a damn pic even though im suppose to be hiding it till august 2009 I couldnt help it I had to snap the pic and I did! i almost criedddddddddddddddd :yep:

Attachments

• my hair 002.jpg
    my hair 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 122
  • my hair 005.JPG
    my hair 005.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 119
  • hair may 3 2009.JPG
    hair may 3 2009.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 164
  • hair may 3 20092.JPG
    hair may 3 20092.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Re: I know im suppose to be hiding my hair but I couldnt help it!! progress pics~!!!!

nice progress. You hair looks bouncy and healthy.

Re: I know im suppose to be hiding my hair but I couldnt help it!! progress pics~!!!!

Very nice progress!!! Keep it up.

Congratulations! Your hair looks so pretty, thick, and healthy! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's working great!!

That is AMAZING! What have you been doing?! Keep it up.

That is AMAZING! What have you been doing?! Keep it up.

Thank you all for the compliments!! I just basically been keeping it simple.. Wash 1x a week , deep condition it with neutrogena triple moisture , then i put in the neutrogena leave in i let my hair air dry sometimes and sometimes i have my sister rollerset and sit under the dryer for like 20 minutes max, then i moisturize it with lisa akbari moisturizer plus and make sure to seal my ends everyday or whenever needed with coconut oil and always have my hair in a bun 99.9% of the time unless im going out on a special occasion I would get a wash n set.

Really nice progress

thank you thank you !! you have all received a thank you from me!

Wow! That's some nice progress!!:yep:

Nice progress! You are obviously doing a great job

Nice progress! You are obviously doing a great job

Muchas gracias! thank you!!! I wonder where would my hair be now if I had not found LHCF!!!!! Gosh who knows I would have probably been bald by now. Im on my way to APL for the first time ever in my entire 21 years of existence ,, I am one of the many proofs the afro textured 4a/b to be exact textured hair can grow :yep:

Great progress for 2 months!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL like you!!!!!!!

It is growing! Nice progress and great length!!!!

It is growing! Nice progress and great length!!!!

thank you very much! I think if all is good no setbacks god forbid I should be Apl before December 09.. im in the APL by december 09 challenge

Very nice! and NTM is great! :)

Thank you all for the compliments!! I just basically been keeping it simple.. Wash 1x a week , deep condition it with neutrogena triple moisture , then i put in the neutrogena leave in i let my hair air dry sometimes and sometimes i have my sister rollerset and sit under the dryer for like 20 minutes max, then i moisturize it with lisa akbari moisturizer plus and make sure to seal my ends everyday or whenever needed with coconut oil and always have my hair in a bun 99.9% of the time unless im going out on a special occasion I would get a wash n set.

Wow, girlie your progress is amazing! Thanks for sharing that regimen. Are you using any growth aides?

OMGG (sorry for caps) but yes i am screaming!! I cant believe how much my hair has grown !!!! i love you LHCF!!!! my hair has never ever been this long or this healthy in my entire lifeeeee its like it grew in secret.
The first 2 pics are from March 2009 fresh relaxer .. the last 2 set of pics are from today , i just took my ponytail off and decided HMMM i should take a damn pic even though im suppose to be hiding it till august 2009 I couldnt help it I had to snap the pic and I did! i almost criedddddddddddddddd :yep:

Congrats!!
t looks very healthy!! :yep:

Aw, i can feel your excitement through the screen. you are doing an excellent job, keep it up girlie :) your hair looks very healthy and nice :)

Nice work! :yep:

Wow, girlie your progress is amazing! Thanks for sharing that regimen. Are you using any growth aides?

Hey tiff! long time no talk how are you ?? If i am still on your blog and you need any update pics let me know and I would be more than happy to send them to you. I am currently not using any growth aids but I have been thinking about using mega-tek but I am still undecided because I dont want to become a product junkie again , my simple regimen has helped me alot more than a gazzillion products and routines.

And thank you for the compliment!

Back