Straight Hair Progress Pics....

I love your hair both ways. You are doing great!
I really like how she trimmed your ends. You have to tell us how the hair falls when you wash it and it's curly again. My last trim did wonders for my detangling.

No lie... I was just thinking about your hair yesterday. Gorgeous!!!

No, I'm not a stalker :ninja:

:drunk:

Last edited:
Great progress! You've been natural for quite sometime now. Were you ever tempted to relax again?

Yes I was contemplating at one time but Im over it. I still get split ends and knots. When I was relaxed I barely had splits let alone knots. But thats the downside of my curly hair. Based on what I do and how little I manipulate my hair I shouldnt have any type of damage.:ohwell: Regardless if I trim or not my ends still end up the same.

Loving it! And you do WnGs right? That's impressive...
thank you! :yep: Yep they are my guilty pleasure:grin:

I love your hair both ways. You are doing great!
I really like how she trimmed your ends. You have to tell us how the hair falls when you wash it and it's curly again. My last trim did wonders for my detangling.
It will fall just how it looks in my siggy except maybe an inch or so longer (my siggy pic was taken in August I believe. She basically cuts according to my natural layers
No lie... I was just thinking about your hair yesterday. Gorgeous!!!

No, I'm not a stalker :ninja:

:drunk:

Yes you are:rolleyes:....lol j/k thank you :kiss:

GORGEOUS!!! :thud::thud:

Your brastrap hangs down low. I wonder if you tried another bra, would you get the same results.

I have several bras, some of which reach mid-back, others reach just below armpit. I guess it depends on the bra itself. But at any rate, you don't have far to go at all. Your hair is beautiful!!! :congrats:

GORGEOUS!!! :thud::thud:

Your brastrap hangs down low. I wonder if you tried another bra, would you get the same results.

I have several bras, some of which reach mid-back, others reach just below armpit. I guess it depends on the bra itself. But at any rate, you don't have far to go at all. Your hair is beautiful!!! :congrats:

Thank you :yep: I tried on one of my bras from when I was 13 and my hair touches that strap (isnt that a shame that Im still the same cup size at the age of 25?):rolleyes: fml. But Im using this polka dot bra in the pic from here on out for every picture. The last bra I was using I lost some how but that one is long too.

Last edited:
Back