I KNow I KNow I have been gone forever

luckymonkey1307

OK, so now I am back everyone.
I have been gone forever...well kind of on and off, but now im back! in the game, and have updated my fotki and will continue to do so, as of now I am sitting here tping this with a plastic cap and conditioner in my hair, and have documented the process since in my fotki, so take a look and tell me what you think!?

http://public.fotki.com/luckymonkey1307/

ahhhh...im scared.

Don't have any tips to offer. But welcome back girl!

I really like the pic with the reddish color of your hair. Are you using henna? It looks really nice and shiny.

yea i am!
I get mine from whole foods because I like to know that whatever I am using is real, and not polluted with other unecessary ingredients..lol

I have used it a total of twice i think a month and a half to two months apart from each other

Your hair is looking great, I like the texlaxed look although I know you want it even straighter I think it looks good.

Welcome Back!:)

luckymonkey1307 said:
OK, so now I am back everyone.
I have been gone forever...well kind of on and off, but now im back! in the game, and have updated my fotki and will continue to do so, as of now I am sitting here tping this with a plastic cap and conditioner in my hair, and have documented the process since in my fotki, so take a look and tell me what you think!?

http://public.fotki.com/luckymonkey1307/

ahhhh...im scared.

Relative newbie here. Nice to see you. So, where have you been, why'd you leave? What has brought you back, what caused you to stay away. Yup, I'm a nosey one!!:)

I didnt leave for a bad reasn or anything, I just go really busy, but when I could i would come on and lurk I just never posted or anything like that. I now am angry at my progress and think my hair is not growing, so I am back to make it grow faster, and track it! Becuz i feel like i shud have been at bra strap by now, and i almost was had about an inch left, but then i trimmed....urgh.

Wow, your skin looks flawless! What's your secret? :eek:
I think you have progressed in yr journey. You just trimmed so u can't tell.:)

ha! i wish, i think it might just be my camera! lol

but um, it might be the msm now? or the fact that iuse all natural facewash from desert essence and as a moisturizer i use jojoba oil with vitamin e oil squeezed out of the capsule's into a mixture.
But make sure to put that on your face early so you have enough time before you leave for it to soak in and give you a nice glow!

Back