This is how i keep twist outs fresh. lol i know i know..... im done after this.

they were some pretty mean things in her comments on fotki. i wouldnt blame her at all if she changed it. Really hateful and uncalled for.

I got in just before midnight and a few minutes later couldn't open the locked albums. I think the pw expired yesterday (11/30).

Lovely length and thickness Adora!

they were some pretty mean things in her comments on fotki. i wouldnt blame her at all if she changed it. Really hateful and uncalled for.
Why? This is getting ridiculous! I understand the frustration initially with her multiple posts but that is over and done with and resolved. Still no one should resort to childish behavior, name calling, and rudeness. I didn't think it was right to call her a troll and never did. I wanted her to post only when she had pictures available as per her promise(because I could see where this was headed). So now, she's proven that she indeed is who she says she is so I don't understand what's with the mob mentality. How old are we? This makes me sad.:nono:No one deserves to be picked on. We should support each other.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I joined this board is because it was peaceful from all I could see.

People are being mean now, and women I had respect for...well, I don't anymore. Now, I finally understand exactly what a mob mentality does and what it looks like....and it is ugly.

This makes me really sad. We ALL reap what we sow. I bet they won't like it when their behavior comes back to bite them...

Adora, I am so sorry for this, and you have kept a great attitude where many of us would not have done so. I wish I could see your hair because I recall your first pics being ones showing beautiful, thick hair. Mine is thick as well and you are an inspiration. Are you willing to PM your new password?

Bless you,
Christi

Adora I am sorry this happened to you, I really wanted to see your pictures. It's looks nice from what I can see. Take care and don't worry about this.

Last edited:
Well the password didn't work for me, but from what I can see its pretty. You really do have lovely hair :yep: And you are disciplined to re-twist your hair every night. That's too much work for me :rolleyes::lol:

thanks for your comments. been natural 9 years. i dont textlax. i twist really tight and sit under dryer and i use IC serum,Carefreecurl mixed with a cheapy condioner like vo5. comes out shiny. it will do for now. i dont straighten cuz i dont have a reg for that, if you guys have a regimen for straigtening please share. mines breaks when i straighten.

I'm going to be honest, when I straighten my hair I wear it in a bun most days, which kind of defeats the purpose of straighten, but I find putting the hair in pin curls is better than wrapping it and I always put a little coconut oil on my ends. As my hair starts to puff up, I start playing with buns and curly styles, you can try bantu knot outs on straightened hair I'm sure it would be pretty on your hair. That's all I can think of right now.

I need help w/my twistouts. I retwist nightly but it never looks as good as the 1st day. I alternate between bunning one week and twistout the next. On the weeks I twist out I feel prettier but also lose a lot of hair.

Honestly you did sound like you coulda been shima reincarnated...but I and others where WRONG. I personally took note of who publicaly Dogged you and now who can apologize or at least make ammends... I lost a lot of respect for some ladies (i use that term loosely)

Your hair IS beautiful- and obviously you have a beautiful spirit to brush off all the negativity and keep it moving. You get madd respect!

DOnt stop posting chica :-)

Back