I know I can reach APL & BSL....

blasiancurlie

and I've been there before but I always get an urge to cut to SL. I've probably cut my hair to SL three times in the past 3-4 years after growing it out. I'm not sure why I do this cause I love the cut at first but then always end up regretting it. I guess I'm just scissor happy. It's like every time I see someone with a cute short hairdo I want to cut.

Can anyone else relate? And if so, how do you ladies resist the urge to cut?

I wish someone would hide the scissors from me too. I was BSL and I cut my hair to APL because I was planning on transitioning but now I changed my mind and I wish I hadn't cut my hair.

Trust me I can relate. Last year I think I trimmed my hair 4x all of them were 1inch trims. The scissors can be very addicting, probably why most stylist are scissor happy, it was almost like a high for me:yep:. But girl I had to get rid of my scissor if I wanted to see any type of progress, At first it was hard, but now it's getting easier not having Da Scissor around:lachen:

you are not alone! here lately i've been seriously desiring those sleek straight-haired bobs. and i LOVE my big/long coily hair!

i'm gonna invest in some more wigs though... cuz dang it i want that look but not at the cost of sacrificing my hair! :lachen:

i'm glad i'm not the only one! :grin: well, i have two trimming scissors because i couldn't find one of them and bought another. i guess my first step would be to get rid of at least one, lol. :lachen:

and i know what you mean about it being a high! after a trim, the ends are so smooth and silky. not to mention that when i trim my hair it makes detangling easier. i guess moderation is key.

Trust me I can relate. Last year I think I trimmed my hair 4x all of them were 1inch trims. The scissors can be very addicting, probably why most stylist are scissor happy, it was almost like a high for me:yep:. But girl I had to get rid of my scissor if I wanted to see any type of progress, At first it was hard, but now it's getting easier not having Da Scissor around:lachen:

i hear ya!!! damn rihanna and her cute bob. she was the one that made me do it earlier this year.

you are not alone! here lately i've been seriously desiring those sleek straight-haired bobs. and i LOVE my big/long coily hair!

i'm gonna invest in some more wigs though... cuz dang it i want that look but not at the cost of sacrificing my hair! :lachen:

I'm trim happy. I find myself trimming my hair every month. I try not to but I feel like I'm helping my hair. I know I do this at least every 6 - 8 weeks.

i hear ya!!! damn rihanna and her cute bob. she was the one that made me do it earlier this year.

EXACTLY!!! she started it and then a whole bunch of women went out and copied it. i walk down the street seeing all these cute bobs and it burns me up i tell ya!!!

i mean it's nice to be uinque in a world full of straight-haired bobs... but on the other end i wanna rock one too... LOL! :lachen:

I was very trim happy!! I would like to say that I have not cut my hair in 2 months.:grin: My last cut was a little past ear length. Before that I was a few inches past SL but I just kept cutting and cutting. I think it is a disease. I told my fiancee that I would not cut it anymore though. So I guess thats what has helped me stay away from the scissors. I really just had to hide them. Everyone keeps asking "Why did you cut your hair?" I would hate to just be sarcastic and say "becuase I wanted to.":yep:
Now I feel like I have a long way to go. I am probably the length in my siggy except for the sides are more like a inch shorter.

Back