I just went for it. New Hair cut!

Dymmeonds

Hi Ladies!

I am anxious and excited all at the same time. I just cut my hair into a bob for the summer. Pics below (sorry about the flash...it's hard taking your own pics. If you click on the pic it will get larger. :nono:)! Please let me know what you think!

1240066227595.jpg

GEDC0324.jpg

GEDC0325.jpg

Last edited:
ooh i like.you were very brave. at first i couldnt see but i clicked on the pic to make it larger
icon12.gif

You are very brave. Good job and the wonderful thing is you will have nice thick hair to come...just protect those ends honey :yep:.

You are very brave. Good job and the wonderful thing is you will have nice thick hair to come...just protect those ends honey :yep:.

Thanks! That is a question I have though....now that my hair is this short, how do I protect my ends when I will always have to wear them down? I can't do a ponytail now.

I agree with Rapunzel* and Aggie; you are brave! :lol: It's a nice cut. I love bobs, but I've never been brave enough to have a real one.

Thanks! That is a question I have though....now that my hair is this short, how do I protect my ends when I will always have to wear them down? I can't do a ponytail now.

Just moisturize and seal daily, wear a silk scarf at night and keep up your DCs, and moisture/protein balance :yep:.

Enjoy your very nice cut and congrats on your new healthy start!!

Try protective styling for now, perhaps cornrow your natural hair and wear a wig over it until it grows out or braids with extensions. And oh, intermittantly, do your deep conditioning and moisturize your hair daily. Don't forget the protein treatments too followed by DCs, they strengthen the hair and helps to prevent breakage.

Last edited:
I like the hair, make-up, & sweater too! I agree with the others, just make sure you moisturize daily, since you hair will be exposed to the wind all the time and dc regularly.

Back