I Just Got 5" Cut! ***Pics***

Your hair looks great :yep:.There's nothing quite as liberating as a fresh cut when you have damaged ends. I thought I would feel bad when I had my hair (which was a breath away from BSL) trimmed up to APL, but I LOVED the evenness and health of my ends.

Beautiful! In less than a year you'll be back and better than ever! Do you like it?

I guess. :perplexed I LOVE the ends and I'm so happy that I am finally rid of the layers. However, I'm almost afraid to wash it because I'm not sure how well I'm going to like it curly. I know its going to shrink like crazy and I'm unprepared for the length change. We'll see...

You have beautiful hair! Love the picture in your siggie

I'm sorry you had to cut so much. What type of cut did she give you that caused so many problems? Was it slicing?

Thanks!

Yes, it was the carve & slice - those terms should be reserved for Thanksgiving turkey, NOT hair!

LHCF family, thanks so much for all of your compliments! I have mixed emotions about the cut but I know I did what was best for my hair's overall health.

My mom and sister were both totally against me getting a major cut. I sent the pics that I posted to my sister. I told her that my hubby LOVED my cut and it looks much better in person than I could capture on the camera. She said, "If you say so!" :lachen: She is out of control!

Back