I Just Took Out My Weave.....(pics)

MzV1991

and i lost less hair than expected. I had my hair in almost 5 weeks now and for some reason i had the urge to take it out. So happy i did because turns out my new growth was starting to matt up. I saved myself a major setback. I cant really look for results right now. The only thing i do notice is that my ends feel are way thinner than my root but maybe thats because im 4 months post relaxer. Right now I have prepooing my hair with a condish and vatika cocunut oil. Most likely i will leave it on overnight and in the morning wash my hair. Hopefully im on the right track! I plan on perming in 2 weeks with ORS and next week ill do the aphogee 2 step. My pictures are crappy but ill be sure to update with what i look like tomorrow! Before i put in the weave i had cut to shoulder length so wish me luck ladies that i retained some length!!!!!

How much Hair i lost? Is that alot???????
2010-07-10 18.50.41.jpg

Me right now with condish and watika oil in my head
2010-07-10 18.50.49.jpg

You did good! Congrats....

I just took my WL individual braids out that I had in for about 6 weeks...I had more shedding than you but less than usual. I am hoping its because I did a wash/DC and Black tea rinse every 2 weeks......But less shedding is super!

oh geez, I had WAAAAAYYY more than that when i took mine out last sunday. I made another wig for my dog http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/Quagmar/dog-wig.jpg :lachen:

j/k j/k

but i did have a lot of hair that was shed during the 8 weeks it was in.

Hysterical!!!! :lachen::lachen::grin::lachen::lachen:

dog-wig.jpg

Back