I just purchased 3 wigs...I can't stop!

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
OK, so I've never really worn wigs before but I'm trying to find ways to hide my hair on some days and decided to take the plunge. I found a You Tube with dozens and dozens of wig reviews and tuts and now I can't stop looking at them. I'm starting off slow with some synthetic half wigs and one full wig. Here are the wigs I ordered:

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=9737 In a 1B

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=3906 In a 1B/30

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=778 In a 1B. This one is a real beauty in pics people have put up, and looks NOTHING like the model.

I will post pics when I wear them.

P.S. here is the You Tube if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/muffinismylovers

I have two wigs now and I don't even wear wigs!!! :lachen: My lacefront was $70 and my human hair was $200 :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: and I had to pay $45 to get it cut into a style.

It is addictive:drunk: I have been on a wig high for the last month or so and I am putting myself in rehab:lachen: April/Muffins is the bomb!! I love her and her videos.

How funny!!!! I JUST Bought the second one (Bali Girl) last week in a 1b.I have gotten nothing but compliments on her.. and no one knew it was a wig!

They are so much fun and addictive!

I have two wigs now and I don't even wear wigs!!! :lachen: My lacefront was $70 and my human hair was $200 :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: and I had to pay $45 to get it cut into a style.

I'm not ready for the lace fronts yet, but I'm sure I'll get there before the end of my transition.

*FRISKY* said:
It is addictive I have been on a wig high for the last month or so and I am putting myself in rehab April/Muffins is the bomb!! I love her and her videos.
I just LOVE her, she is so funny and really down to earth.

yaya24 said:
How funny!!!! I JUST Bought the second one (Bali Girl) last week in a 1b.I have gotten nothing but compliments on her.. and no one knew it was a wig!

They are so much fun and addictive!
I can't wait to get my Bali girl. I'm going to rock her HARD :lachen:

Jade Feria said:
I love April! I just bought Sage by New Born Free in 1B/33 this weekend. Here is April's video.
See now Jade why are you in here starting stuff? You know I'm gonna look at the video, and you know I'm gonna want the wig! Off to check it out....

Cutesy

I just started wearing halfwigs after I got some of my Wagmans Virgin Straight hair made into one. The only wigs I wore before was lacewigs but I started to get tired of the adhesive breakouts. I have been trying to find a real natural full wig..... I absolutely love muffinismylovers I have a few wigs on my list I want to get because of her.

Gurrrrrrrrrllll you got da fever. :yep:

I totally understand it is like purchasing shoes, purses or makeup. There is always something else out there the latest you just have to have.

Yea your selections are similiar to muffins videos I subscribe to her channel and Ateeyas. Bali girl is widely known I just reordered one from clair hair. Something I recently discovered a lot of the hair sites are owned by the same person. For example: clairhair.com and hairsisters.com same ppl.

I order wigs quite frequently from both sites. Anyway, continue on with the wigs!!!

Hairsisters needs to stop posting pics of their customers looking like a scalding, hot mess. It's like they take all the pics that are submitted :nono:

I've been looking at wigs allllllllllllll day. Well, that and manly 120 palettes.....I need help.

P.S. Polly is fieeeeeerce

I have a coupon at hair sisters and I need to buy some wigs. I think I might sell some b/c I started out with half wigs and now I prefer full ones so I dont have to leave any hair out and use my curling iron. PLus I tend to so for ones w/ bangs so they cover the wig edge.

I have 2 full wigs, but the last one I bought is too tight on my head and gives me headaches

Girl, I feel ya, I am over rocking my wig and thinking...okay, so which one am I getting for November. For some reason, I don't know if its the ease of use, but I can see where they become habit forming.

See now Jade why are you in here starting stuff? You know I'm gonna look at the video, and you know I'm gonna want the wig! Off to check it out....
Girl, get you one!!! I can't wait for my Sage. I've seen some other vids with her and she is HOTT!!

Great choices! I've been admiring "Polly" for awhile now. I may have to pick her up this week. Last week I bought Rush/Ruth by New Born Free (also recommended by April/Muffins) and it is the BEST half wig I've ever owned!

OK, so I've never really worn wigs before but I'm trying to find ways to hide my hair on some days and decided to take the plunge. I found a You Tube with dozens and dozens of wig reviews and tuts and now I can't stop looking at them. I'm starting off slow with some synthetic half wigs and one full wig. Here are the wigs I ordered:

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=9737 In a 1B

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=3906 In a 1B/30

https://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=778 In a 1B. This one is a real beauty in pics people have put up, and looks NOTHING like the model.

I will post pics when I wear them.

P.S. here is the You Tube if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/muffinismylovers
Polly is fab! I just got it last week. I saw it in the store and loved how it looked - afro-textured, with hang instead of "poof" (unlike my last wig). Here are some pics I took on Saturday, which is the first day I wore it outside the house.

I blended the wig hair into my own in the front by doing a giant cornrow. I got some thin curlformers, so I'll hopefully be able to achieve a curl pattern similar to that of the wig.
IMAG0676.jpg

IMAG0681a.jpg

Polly is fab! I just got it last week. I saw it in the store and loved how it looked - afro-textured, with hang instead of "poof" (unlike my last wig). Here are some pics I took on Saturday, which is the first day I wore it outside the house.

I blended the wig hair into my own in the front by doing a giant cornrow. I got some thin curlformers, so I'll hopefully be able to achieve a curl pattern similar to that of the wig.
View attachment 43968

View attachment 43966
Very cute!

I bought 2 wigs today and surprisingly one was a lace front. I decided to just settle down and get used to these wigs for my transition and after that it was really fun picking them out. I bought a big wild hair one for when I want to leave some of my hair out. I am not trying to fight with blending.

This wig looks so real ( it is synthetic btw as all of my wigs will be) that when I went to the BSS (Beauty of New York in Spanish Harlem) to get the lace cut and started to sit in the chair one woman said if you take that hair off we will have problems in here:lachen:. Well sure enough I took it off and her and her friend kept asking me to put it on and take it off. I am not sure if this is the correct wig because it was the last one/ display and I only paid $9.99 but I am about to order 4 more of them. It is sooooo darn featherweight light too.

I would show my lace front but the significant other was with me and I forgot he tossed it in his manbag when we left the store. He text'd me like uhm I have a lace front wig in my bag, I have to be careful where I open my bag lest people think I am a cross dresser. I told him at least he is a current cross dresser with a lace front to which he replied true, Rupaul eat your heart out!:grin:

Attachments

• big hair face covered.jpg
    big hair face covered.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I would show my lace front but the significant other was with me and I forgot he tossed it in his manbag when we left the store. He text'd me like uhm I have a lace front wig in my bag, I have to be careful where I open my bag lest people think I am a cross dresser. I told him at least he is a current cross dresser with a lace front to which he replied true, Rupaul eat your heart out!:grin:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

awww man, i should've come in here!!! i was on a wig hiatus....hairsisters and I go way back, i got a platinum membership:grin:. OKay, off to browse, for labor wigs since i have a legitimate reason to shop now(i need pre styled hair for my upcoming delivery)!!!:lachen::lachen:

p.s i have the first one in 1b or 1!! its in my LCHF profile pic

Back