I just had a revelation!

I need to move on to a company that’s open for hire:yep:! A company that’s looking to fill the position that I feel life’s experiences have qualified me to fill! I can't keep sitting around waiting for this company to get rid of its managerial issues so that it can then be ready to start hiring! And because this guy isn’t hiring or doesn’t want to hire me, it doesn’t make him a bad person. Nor does my inability to make him want to hire me despite his non-need of an employee at this time make me a bad person. That doesn’t lessen my qualifications. On paper I’m still the bomb. He just ain’t hiring!![/SIZE][/FONT]

Further more when a man is ready to start hiring, like any company, HE will put out there that he is seeking to fill a position! I (women) won't have to "figure out" if he is hiring nor will we have to wait.--- Ooo I'm preachin'!

Awesome post!! :clap:

I especially agree with the parts in bold. Particularly the part where you mention---> "Nor does my inability to make him want to hire me despite his non-need of an employee at this time make me a bad person. That doesn’t lessen my qualifications. On paper I’m still the bomb. He just ain’t hiring!"

Preach it sister!! I really have to thank you for this post, because for the longest time I was taking what I felt was "rejection" from guys waaaay too much to heart! Just because the guy isn't ready to be serious with you, or isn't as "into" you as you are into him doesn't mean that YOU'RE any less-than! HA!!! Either he just isn't ready for a serious relationship, or he's too dim-witted to see the true gem he has in front of him. LOL! :lol:

I know for a fact (people have told me this) that you can't MAKE a man want to get married. You can't convince him to. And if he is "forced" into marriage, your union will more than likely be a disaster. Why?? Because he didn't want it in the first place. I've learned from watching others and from books, and what others have told me that when a man is ready to be married...then (AND ONLY THEN!) will he get married to a woman. It doesn't matter if he's dated her for 6 years or 6 months. When he wants to get married he will get married.

I've also noticed that when men are READY to settle down, THEY will let you know. They will tell YOU that they're looking for something serious and are ready to settle down. :yep:

Back