I Just Got A Perm..!! Dare To Compare! Happy B-day

hottopic

Hello ladies:

:dance7: I broke down today after 11 weeks I PERMED......!!! :birthday2 IT'S MY B-DAY on Saturday. So I had to perm. I tried to hold out for one more week but my new growths drove me crazy. Everyone check out my photos after 2 months 3 weeks for stetching this is what happened.

DARE TO COMPARE HAIR

THANK YOU LHCF.....:kiss:

Congratulations girl! And happy birthday. You are one of my new inspirations. What have you been doing to get that kind of wonderful progress?

:clap::clap::clap:I am sitting here rejoicing with you! :band2::band::birthday2That is some fabulous progress! Your hair looks great, healthy and strong! :up::up::up:

Go ahead with ya bad self!

It's ya birthday:woot: It's ya birthday:woot: It's ya birthday:woot:.....

Wow...I was shocked at your last update, but this progress is amazing! What have you been doing to your hair to help retain so much length? Whatever you are doing, keep it up and happy hair growing :antlers:.

SAINT said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Saturday is my birthday too!!! :D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAINT.... :birthday2

Thank you everyone for responding. I will go into details with what I did to get the lenght. But I am at work so I will have to tag you back later....Thank You Everyone Again......

What am I doing.... :cool:

The first 2-3 weeks after a perm: I only wash once a week.
on weeks 4-8/9: I wash at least 2-3 times a week. Each time conditioned wash (EVVO and VO5 Protein conditioner mixed togeter)
Week 9-12: I start to go a little crazy with my new growth so I am back to a once a week conditioned wash.
-I wash my hair in 6 sections when I hit week 7 or 8.
- I use Wild Hair Growth, it keeps my hair soft. (I stopped using MTG.I had alot to tangling when I used it.)
-After I wash I use S-CURL on my new growths alone
- 2-3 weks post perm I wear protective styles (buns, braids,etc)
- About week 10-until next perm I try not to comb (like the comb could make it through me hair :lol:) ....It's a hot mess by this point, but I have alot of cute styles I wear in my photo album when I am stretching.....

Last but not least I deep condition once a week.

That's it....

Thanks for the details! I see there is method to the madness of stretching:lol:
I'm trying to get to 12 myself.

You are making great progress!

Back