3 Years/ Got a Perm. WOW!

Way to go.

Thank You for blessing my thread. :) Now I am super charged...I must be doing something right.

Ladies Thank You ! It means so much to me, because I worked so hard and dang it I am going to take the compliments. Thank You my sisters.

I am almost to BRA-STRAP.....AHHH. I am so close. After 17 weeks I finally broke down and got a perm. The results are to die for. I have been a member of lhcf for 3 years and boy has it paid off. Keep going! I might try for waist. In one month I am braiding my hair and I will leave it for 6 weeks. Afterwards I am going to wear it out for two week, then back in braids for another 6 weeks. I did the 17 weeks stretch without protection. Actually, for the last 3 perms I went without protection. Wish me luck.

school20and20hair20028-vi.jpg
FROM THIS 2005
2008pictures020_edited-vi.jpg
TO THIS :) BLING BLING
2008pictures023-vi.jpg

my fotki

Your hair looks amazing! Congratulations on your progress. Keep up the good work!

IMPRESSIVE!!!!:clapping::dance7::clap:
I would say do another 3year stretch and you should be waist length. I'm proud of you and your accomplishment. I wonder if i can do a 3yr stretch and pass BSL sinc i'm almost APL

Your hair looks fab. Keep up the good work! What's you r fav method for taming the NG and what kind of relaxer do you use? If you don't mind my questions, I am just nosy:spinning:

Your hair looks fab. Keep up the good work! What's you r fav method for taming the NG and what kind of relaxer do you use? If you don't mind my questions, I am just nosy:spinning:

I use Mizani to relax. I changed to Mizani about 1 1/2 ago. I roller set after every wash. I learned to love my ng. It does not brother me as much as it did my 1st year on LHCF. I do not use heat during my stretches. Well only when I go under the dryer after I roller set. However, I did use direct heat once for the Dominican blowout in January.

Why did I come in here thinking this person is going to be bragging about hair but not provide any pictures.. Well have me excused, you do have pictures... Looking good grlfriend:yep: Keep growing:yawn:

Back