I just don't understand!

leejure

I just don\'t understand!

I got this one section of my hair (side-back) that I swear is a 7z! It is very, very dry area. It doesn't start off that way either. Meaning, when I wash and condition it, it falls in line with the rest of my hair. But when my hair dries, "taht portion" dries in a whole different way. You would think that it was damaged and needed to be cut at least 3 inches. The ends of this section is worst than the section itself. I just don't understand it. Anyone has a suggestion for extra, etra, extra, extra, extra EXTRA dry hair?

-lee

Re: I just don\'t understand!

No suggestion but my back corner is the same way....on the left side...

The only thing I can suggest is to try an overnight conditioning treatment. Parts of my hair were extremely dry and doing that brought my hair back to normal. I would also make sure to do deep conditioning w/ heat every week. Hopefully that will help.

thats how one side of my edges are...it feels mad dry/crunchy no matter what i do to it...funny thing is that its not breaking.

I worked with a hairdresser who told me that many women have a section of thier hair that does this as they age. It's not damaged though. Taking extra care of it with conditioners and gentle styles will take care of it

Back