I joined the Hair Zing club, too!

anon123

I was really curious to see how these would come out on my thick natural hair. Well, they are tight. :lachen: I put the combs pretty close together but maybe it's because of the bulk of my hair but they feel pretty tight. My father got me 2 for my birthday, but I've only tried on one. They are the large. Even though they're tight (and maybe I can work on that), they are very pretty. I'm going to try to wear the updo tomorrow.

This is the first style I tried. I just pulled the top of my hair back. btw, this is a 4-day old twistout with the roots braided.

Then I managed an updo, with the aid of a few bobby pins.

It's not even visible from the front

I like them. I also got one medium but it's way too small to do anything for my hair so I'm sending that one back.

You hair is too cute Mwedzi! :yep:

I wanted to get one, but I wasn't sure if it work actually hold my hair, now I want one, what size would you recommend? Large? TIA

Your hair styles look very pretty, especially the updo :yep:.
I wanna join the hair zing club...but I think I need to grow some more hair :look:.
I've told you before, but your hair is gorgeous...lovely and thick :yep:.

Last edited:
I love that updo! I have the large, criss cross, wooden one and I am wearing it right now, but I am on my way to work. I will try my best to post a pic of it later! Lovely hairdo!

Thanks again, everybody. :)

You hair is too cute Mwedzi! :yep:

I wanted to get one, but I wasn't sure if it work actually hold my hair, now I want one, what size would you recommend? Large? TIA

Definitely the large. When you have a comb like the ones attached to the hair zing, can they *slide* through your hair? If so, you might be able to get away with a medium, but I'm still inclined to say go for the large. The videos show it on one woman with "curly" hair with some like 3a curls. they did have volume, but they could be mashed down to something far smaller than hair like ours can be.

Your hair styles look very pretty, especially the updo :yep:.
I wanna join the hair zing club...but I think I need to grow some more hair :look:.
I've told you before, but your hair is gorgeous...lovely and thick :yep:.

Aw, thank you. :) Join! You have plenty of hair, and anyway if you go to the site you can see folks with lots of different lengths (though not that many different textures) using them.

I heard about Hairzing a while back but I wanted to save my money for one. I was so glad that I got one (thx hairzing for the hookup) and I plan on purchasing more. What makes me love so much this product is not what it does for my hair but what the company is doing to empower women across the world. We need to support business with a conscience and I am happy to further help those in Africa and China.

Buy from the Massai collection.

Oh, that's LOVELY!!!!! *twitches*

Maybe my hair will be long enough by January that I can get one of those for my birthday....

Back