I joined the Hair Zing club, too!

I'm glad you had some twists in too, i was wondering how they'd hold up with twists or box braids in. I just may get one.

Mwedzi's my hair she-ro.

ETA: Wait, I looked at the first post again. That's a twistOUT?

Would you try using it on twisted/braided hair? hair?

y'all are too sweet. :) stillalady, how long did it take for yours to loosen up? I wore the updo with my other hair zing today and it was tight. I think I must have done it wrong or something because the combs were pressing into my scalp. I've got to practice more with it.

I'm glad you had some twists in too, i was wondering how they'd hold up with twists or box braids in. I just may get one.

Mwedzi's my hair she-ro.

ETA: Wait, I looked at the first post again. That's a twistOUT?

Would you try using it on twisted/braided hair? hair?

Aw, Santwon, thank you! I didn't even realize you were over here. Yep, that's the twistout. I think the less massive the hair, the better these will work. So I think they'd do well on twists, too. StillALady showed a pic with her twists in a hair zing. Loose hair, I don't know. I don't think I could even wrangle my loose afro into an updo, much less stretch any hair accessory over it. Maybe if my hair were twice as long or if I straightened it I could do it, but right now it's too short and poofy for that I think.

Mwedzi, you know, you're right about StillALady. I'll have to ask her too. Maybe she'll pop in here again.

y'all are too sweet. :) stillalady, how long did it take for yours to loosen up? I wore the updo with my other hair zing today and it was tight. I think I must have done it wrong or something because the combs were pressing into my scalp. I've got to practice more with it.

Aw, Santwon, thank you! I didn't even realize you were over here. Yep, that's the twistout. I think the less massive the hair, the better these will work. So I think they'd do well on twists, too. StillALady showed a pic with her twists in a hair zing. Loose hair, I don't know. I don't think I could even wrangle my loose afro into an updo, much less stretch any hair accessory over it. Maybe if my hair were twice as long or if I straightened it I could do it, but right now it's too short and poofy for that I think.
It took about 3 wearing for the strands to loosen up.

Back