I *HEART* EGGS and ORGANIX!

Irresistible

Just doing the usual with my hair, but I happened to notice a couple things really different, way less shedding and some very marked thickness around the base of my ponytail. Now I know these types of things dont show up in pics but I swear I know what my hair feels like all the time I'm used to feeling it :giggle:
I for sure got some thickness since starting the Egg/l-cysteine Challenge on July 12th, I have been very diligent with eating my eggs, *slaps myself* for not getting the l-cyteine yet for my own challenge, but bills bills bills.....you know! But I am getting it, plus I get a small amount daily already in my Garlic-So I was still gettin me some :grin:

my nails are strong and long and my skin looks and feels great, the only change that I made that was just recently consistent was the eggs! I am making some other changes as of today something I stumbled on (will share that soon too)

And I am loving these Organix Conditioners! :yep: mostly using them for CW'ing, sucks it takes the whole bottle though :spinning::perplexed The Conditioner of Choice this time Mocha Espresso :lick:

enough babbling here is the pic, the base of my hair is nicely thick!

Hosted on Fotki

The rest of the pics here,
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2008/conditioner-on-dry-/
I think I see a lil growth too :yahoo:

its always hard to tell for sure at this point but I think I DO!

I've noticed less shedding too.

And my nails do seem to be growing in much stronger.

Do the eggs and L-cysteine add thickness to the hair that's already on your head or just the new growth?

I've noticed less shedding too.

And my nails do seem to be growing in much stronger.

Do the eggs and L-cysteine add thickness to the hair that's already on your head or just the new growth?
I cant figure that out, but I do feel thickness at the base of my ponytail for sure, so thats all in the roots right? I had alot less shedding! I was used to shedding like crazy, so that was definitely noticed! :yep: my nails are doing great, I am loving this! :yep:

Your hair is GAWGEOUS!!! How often do you CW?

I am loving the eggs too, and I have a significant amount of thickness. Length not so much but alot thicker.

Just doing the usual with my hair, but I happened to notice a couple things really different, way less shedding and some very marked thickness around the base of my ponytail. Now I know these types of things dont show up in pics but I swear I know what my hair feels like all the time I'm used to feeling it :giggle:
I for sure got some thickness since starting the Egg/l-cysteine Challenge on July 12th, I have been very diligent with eating my eggs, *slaps myself* for not getting the l-cyteine yet for my own challenge, but bills bills bills.....you know! But I am getting it, plus I get a small amount daily already in my Garlic-So I was still gettin me some :grin:

my nails are strong and long and my skin looks and feels great, the only change that I made that was just recently consistent was the eggs! I am making some other changes as of today something I stumbled on (will share that soon too)

And I am loving these Organix Conditioners! :yep: mostly using them for CW'ing, sucks it takes the whole bottle though :spinning::perplexed The Conditioner of Choice this time Mocha Espresso :lick:

enough babbling here is the pic, the base of my hair is nicely thick!

Hosted on Fotki

The rest of the pics here,
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2008/conditioner-on-dry-/
I think I see a lil growth too :yahoo:

its always hard to tell for sure at this point but I think I DO!

:shocked:

Damn ponytail just NEVER ends does it?!
You'll be sitting on it soon.

looking GOOD though.

:shocked:

Damn ponytail just NEVER ends does it?!
You'll be sitting on it soon.

looking GOOD though.
Thank you girl, I wonder if it will ever grow that long? I actually hope so, I wish so bad I could have it hang at waist shrunken! If only that could happen, I would just do a braid and leave it for days, ahhh my life would be even easier hehe and thank you sweetie!

Your hair is GAWGEOUS!!! How often do you CW?

I am loving the eggs too, and I have a significant amount of thickness. Length not so much but alot thicker.
Thank you mama! I'm doing it about once a week right now, I am definitely noticing thickness first , thats a really good thing, and much less shedding! :yep:

lets keep eating these eggs :lick:

I sure wouldn't mind having you hair :(

eat your eggs mama! your hair is well on its way just a matter of time , thats all

Iris, your hair is beautiful! I may have to join your challenge!
platinum :assimilat

join :poke:

Thank you shuga! :kiss:

Back