I have Trader Joes Nourishing con, do I need Elucence MB?

ladytq

I'm seconds away from ordering Elucence MB from curlmart. I like Trader Joes Nourishing con, good slip and soft hair. It has often been compared to Elucence MB.

So do I need Elucence MB?

THX!!!

It depends on what you want to use MB for. MB is a great leave in, but TJ is not . Also, I like to mix TJ with other deep conditioners to cut the thickness, but I don't think it would fare well as a deep conditioner by itself. Also, TJ is not that great as a post shampoo conditioner. it works really well as a conditioner wash though.

Last edited:
I'm seconds away from ordering Elucence MB from curlmart. I like Trader Joes Nourishing con, good slip and soft hair. It has often been compared to Elucence MB.

So do I need Elucence MB?

THX!!!

In my opinion I'd get both and try them. I have both and love them equally for different reasons. I had to experiment with the Elucence, where as I immediatley fell in love with TJ Nourish Spa. I like to use TJ Norish for conditioner rinses mid week but I found that I don't like it as a leave-in. It was a lil too heavy for my hair. Now Eluence can be used so many ways.....since it's on the expensive side I choose to use it as a quick rinse out conditioner after shampooing if I don't have time to a DC. I also, love it as a leave-in. It gives great slip for detangling and it a good to use w/ setting lotion for roller sets. I also use it under IC Fantasia for my wash n go pony puff.

HTH

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES. I gonna buy the Elucence MB :drunk:.

Sunshine One You hair is Ooh La La. I luv it!!!

Last edited:
Back