FINALLY!!!!

ms_kenesha

I am finally really commited to using no direct heat on my hair! My old excuse was the fact that I couldn't do roller sets the way I liked or that they took too long. But now I have found that using the big purple rollers and the medium orange rollers (on the nape and sides) that I can do a (relatively) fast and easy rollerset; I had been trying to do the rollerset with the smedium pink rollers that my hairdresser uses.

There are no more excuses for me to pull out the blowdryer (on low) and then hot curl my hair!!! I know that eliminating this heat is going to make a HUGE difference on my hair! On Saturday I did a good trim (only 1/4 inch my ends weren't suffering too bad) and now my ends should be super healthy from now on.

I have also started a hair diary that sits next to my bed listing what I do to my hair. I have not invested in the S-Curl as of yet, but I just started yesterday using the Elasta QP Penetrating Moisturizer which has a lot of the same ingredients.

MY NEW HAIR REGIME
[*] Wash hair every 3 days with Elucence MB Shampoo
[*] Every wash use Elucence MB Conditioner
[*] Once a week use Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment (until breakage is under control, then every 2 wks.)
[*] Once a week use Motions CPR
[*] Every 6 wks use Aphogee Treatment for Damaged
[*] Use Elucence MB Conditioner as a leave-in
[*] Every wash rollerset w/ Lottabody Creme Wrap & Paul Mitchell Awaphui Moisture Mist/Elucence MB mix

I am officially on my way now! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/angel.gif Pray for me y'all so that I won't step on to the path of heat and damage!!!! And pray that no hairdresser shall put my efforts asunder!!!

Hi Ms Kenesha,

Congratulations! /images/graemlins/party2.gif Eliminating the blowdryer will make a big difference. It did for me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations, your regimen sounds great! Blow dryers and curling irons are no good. To, Growing healthy hair...

Thanks for all the support y'all!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I'm going to need it my biggest problems are patience and setting and keeping a routine. But my new regime sounds really do-able!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congratulations! I know how hard it is to stop using direct heat. It was very hard for me to stop using the curling iron and blow dryer...And now that it's behind me, I don't even remeber what the big deal was. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
but I just started yesterday using the Elasta QP Penetrating Moisturizer which has a lot of the same ingredients.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna love this one!! Check out my Elasta QP review:
Elasta QP Review

I'm really glad you worked out a regime. Looks like a good one!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That sounds like a really good routine you put together for yourself Ms_kenesha. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep us posted. I know within a month or so you will see that you will reap wonderful results.

yay ms_kenesha its good that u've finally made the decision to stop usin direct heat on yo hair, after abusin my hair for a long time i decided to stop usin heat on my hair EVER (except wen deep conditioning) and i've gone 6 months without heat...i have to say that my ends shud respond well to this decision i made (plus the s-curl activator really helps me to keep my hair moisturised ) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif
p.s. sweetcocoa i totally understand what u meant about not seeing what the deal wit using heat is once u stop

Back