I have to share

Hot40

I am so excited I have to share

I started her in 8/25/08, I have reached a point I fill good about.
I do not know what length I am ???? I can make a messy BUN:lachen:

I take Biotin every now and then.
Drinking my way to longer hair

Next

For the Month of May I will condition every day

Thanks to all of you for your help, I think this is a new hair chapter for me.

Any new chapters for you?

Attachments

• Hair 4-30-09 003.jpg
    Hair 4-30-09 003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 118
Oh yeah check out my tan, I received my first every spray tan yesterday.
Trying all kinds of new things

Beautiful hair.

You're full SL. Give it a few months (probably end of summer) and you should be at least touching APL.

Great progress!

eta: you're going to condition everyday for the next month? be really careful you don't overdo it on protein or moisture, especially if you don't usually condition that often.

Very pretty hair! You're full SL, knockin on APL's door! :D

Beautiful hair.

You're full SL. Give it a few months (probably end of summer) and you should be at least touching APL.

Great progress!

eta: you're going to condition everyday for the next month? be really careful you don't overdo it on protein or moisture, especially if you don't usually condition that often.

Girrrrl! dont tell me that I want APL soooo much!:lachen:

Thanks Girrrrrl ---- Can you tell I am from the South?:lachen:

I love it! That color is awesome! You're like a couple inches from APL! Im like in the same spot but I'm not doing a length check until August, which is my estimated date for APL! Congrats!!

Girrrrl! dont tell me that I want APL soooo much!:lachen:

Thanks Girrrrrl ---- Can you tell I am from the South?:lachen:

LOL - HOT40 - your hair looks great!!! BTW, you should be okay with conditioning everyday as long as you are not DC'ing everyday - (i.e. 3-5 minute condish in the shower) I wash (shampoo not co-wash) my hair 4-5 times a week and have not had any problems - I will mix some protein in about 2-3 times but it is all in moderation - maybe once or twice a week I will do the deep condish ...

Back