I have Serum Reviews

Nice

Hey Ladies,

I figured that I would be doing you guys an injustice by trying the following serums and not giving a review:

Silk Therapy (Biosilk)- Very light, aides in detangling hair, works better on wet hair. However, it contains alcohol. :look:

Design Essentials Serum-Very light, aides in detangling hair, works better on wet hair. However, it contains alcohol. :look:

KeraCare Silken Seal- I hated this serum the most. I was very thick and left my hair feeling kind of heavy. However, it contained no alcohol.:barf:

Elucence Silk Elixir- This is the best serum that I have ever used. I loooooooooove it! It is very light, works well on wet and dry hair, and it contains no alcohol. :notworthy :love: :drunk:

Thanks for the reviews nice. When I used to go to a salon my hair dresser would used the Silken Seal by KeraCare, but she used a VERY SMALL AMOUNT and mixed it with a creamy leave-in.

Yes you have to use a very small amount of the Silken Seal to get the best results. Have you tried NTM serum? Thanks for the reviews.

BTW, I have all those serums :lol:

Nice said:
Hey Ladies,

I figured that I would be doing you guys an injustice by trying the following serums and not giving a review:

Silk Therapy (Biosilk)- Very light, aides in detangling hair, works better on wet hair. However, it contains alcohol. :look:

Design Essentials Serum-Very light, aides in detangling hair, works better on wet hair. However, it contains alcohol. :look:

KeraCare Silken Seal- I hated this serum the most. I was very thick and left my hair feeling kind of heavy. However, it contained no alcohol.:barf:

Elucence Silk Elixir- This is the best serum that I have ever used. I loooooooooove it! It is very light, works well on wet and dry hair, and it contains no alcohol. :notworthy :love: :drunk:

Thanks for the reviews.. I will keep elucence’s silk elixer in mind. How much is it btw?

If you want that keracare silken seal of your hands let me know and I will buy it from you.

I've tried KeraCare Silken Seal. I thought it was good, only need to use a small amount. It's pretty thick/concentrated.

Have you tried NTM Healing Shine Serum? I love that stuff.

Nice said:

I have this too, and I agree that it is very good!! ;)

Thanks Kaddy..:). I still hate the Silken Seal because it was so thick. I have very fine hair. With the lighter serums that I mentioned I would spray water on my hair after appling the serum!!

foxybronx said:
Thanks for the reviews.. I will keep elucence’s silk elixer in mind. How much is it btw?

If you want that keracare silken seal of your hands let me know and I will buy it from you.

What products are you trying to get off your hands? Maybe we can do a swap! I think the elixir is like 10-12 dollars!

Allandra said:
I've tried KeraCare Silken Seal. I thought it was good, only need to use a small amount. It's pretty thick/concentrated.

Have you tried NTM Healing Shine Serum? I love that stuff.

Hey Allandra :wave:,

I never tried the NTM. The last thing that I need is another product that I will use once and then leave to collect dust :lol:

Back