I HAVE PIC. OF MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR!!

sterry

I HAVE PIC. OF MY DAUGHTER\'S HAIR!!

okay ladies,

I told you of the wonderful products I used for my daughter's hair. Her curls are non frizzy, soft, ringlets that last all day using the method that I posted.
My curly girl is 8 and hair is all natural. The only thing I did to define curls are twist for about 10 seconds after applying products. She is a type 3a I believe.
The last picture is of my five 5 year old. She too is all natural I believe she is a type 2 or I don't know. Her hair is just straight. I just use a leave in condition and a bit of vitamin B oil or Shea butter oil.

Sterrys8yearold-vi.jpg

Sterrys8YearOldfrontview-vi.jpg

Sterrys5yearold-vi.jpg

Re: I HAVE PIC. OF MY DAUGHTER\'S HAIR!!

What a beautiful child and all of that LOVELY hair!

Your kids have some lovely hair. That is a lot of hair to deal with

Thank you,

My eldest daughter's is rather easy. It is the youngest that I have a harder time styling. (That's why Im on this forum) /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I often try to find someway to have the hair look nice without doing too much.
She normally wears it pulled back or in one braid or a bun.

WOW!
Thats a handful:o.
Beautiful hair /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Absolutely beautiful indeed!!!

[ QUOTE ]
What a beautiful child and all of that LOVELY hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA! WOWSA!

Sterry, thanks for the visual. It's better than I imagined from your post. Your daughters have gorgeous heads of hair. /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Okay if she wasn't a young lady and was my age with that gorgeous mane and pretty little face... I'd seriously be hatin' right about now.

What beautiful ringlets!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Okay if she wasn't a young lady and was my age with that gorgeous mane and pretty little face... I'd seriously be hatin' right about now.

What beautiful ringlets!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you,

I teach them both of the maintenace of their hair.
Their father has plenty of hair. (tons) It is definately hereditary. My mom has extremely long hair. she even cut all of it off due to a bad relaxer treatment and within a year gained excessive length. She is all natural now.

/images/graemlins/love.gif Your girls have some beautiful hair!!! I'm sure it keeps momma busy

Wow! Two little beauties!!
Don't let them start coloring etc when they grow up lol,
I guess all teenagers want to experiment. But when they do, pull out these pics and show them what their natural beauty looks like /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wonderful heads of hair. It's good that your teaching them maintenence now so they will have good knowledge for when they begin to stlye their hair themselves.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Sterry!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!! What beautiful daughters!!!

And can't say anything more. My mouth is as wide and long as your daughters hair!!!!

Wow sterry your daughters are beautiful also.

I wish my hair was atleast 1/4 of your daughters' hair.

Sterry I bet you have a lot of hair also.

Goodness gracious...how the heck do yall get out of the house on time in the morning /images/graemlins/grin.gif? Pretty hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

WOW!!!! Your daughters are beautiful. I know it's a lot to take care of their hair.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!! Just beautiful!

That curly hair to me is like a cross between Irresistible's hair and Hairlove's hair :-)

If that was my hair, I wouldn't be able to walk out the door because my head would be too fat from me being vain (just kidding -- kinda /images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Back