I have BUN-ITIS

moneychaser

/images/graemlins/ill.gif Im sick and tired of wearing buns. It has been a month now and I am getting a blow-out this friday /images/graemlins/weird.gif I will be wearing my hair out the entire winter /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Although I think my hair has retained a great deal of length with buns I just cant do it anymore, They make me
sick_smiley.gif

I look better with my hair down /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif My hair grows just as fine when I wear it down too
Bye Bye BUN /images/graemlins/wave.gif I can't wait until FRIDAY /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif These are my prime years I can't go outside with this grandma bun anymore /images/graemlins/nono.gif
rant.gif

Good for you! Enjoy your hair girl! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif at your whole rant.

Just make sure to post pics of your blow-out. And try not to snag your hair on coats and sweaters this winter, that's always been my winter downfall! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Shoot, I am about to jump on the bun bandwagon
43.gif
(or scooter) with all these folk posting pics on the bun challenge.

I just like my hair down better and with my big ole head
15.gif
I need to cover it up some. I don't know I may try to get on the bandwagon, but I will probably hop off every chance I get. /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif at your whole rant.

Just make sure to post pics of your blow-out. And try not to snag your hair on coats and sweaters this winter, that's always been my winter downfall! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I will post pics /images/graemlins/grin.gif I haven't seen my hair down in over a month /images/graemlins/mad.gif
I will do pin-ups anything but that BUN
sick.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif @ all those smilies!
Do what's best for you! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dena
I am supporting the Bun challenge right now and Im very happy for the results so far. (growing out a BC).
But Frankly with a head of hair like yours THERE IS NO WAY I PUT IT IN A BUN . I WILL BE /images/graemlins/bdance.gif ALL OVER THE PLACE. Maybe whenever you are at home you can let it rest in a nice bun and coat your ends very well. Yes enjoy your hair whatever the style is..

Can I get some smilies? Dang! I just started the bun challenge. I am too scared of my hair snapping off during the winter but Denali I feel you. I feel like an old school teacher with this bun and I think I look much better with my hair down but what can you do?

::sigh::

[ QUOTE ]
Dena
I am supporting the Bun challenge right now and Im very happy for the results so far. (growing out a BC).
But Frankly with a head of hair like yours THERE IS NO WAY I PUT IT IN A BUN . I WILL BE /images/graemlins/bdance.gif ALL OVER THE PLACE. Maybe whenever you are at home you can let it rest in a nice bun and coat your ends very well. Yes enjoy your hair whatever the style is..

[/ QUOTE ]
blush.gif
Thanks Blackhair
I think its time I start enjoying my hair /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif I will focus on keeping my ends moist and trimmed. I think keeping your ends trim is key to wearing your hair down. I am willing to dust my ends every month, so I don't have to wear that dang bun
sick.gif

Back