I have an Album Now! Well...Kind of....

Mochalolita

Hey ladies...I finally got with the program and got a Fotki Album...I just got a blowout from Jaselvis (kind of upset because it's raining out) but I plan on adding more as I go along! There's only 3 pics, but a touchup is coming soon, so it will definitely be updated regularly /images/graemlins/smile.gif The address and PW is in my sig.

Hugs,
Crys

Re: I have an Album Now! Well...Kind of....

Such nice pictures. /images/graemlins/up.gif Your skin looks wonderful! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Re: I have an Album Now! Well...Kind of....

I swear! I can always count on you to make me feel good, lol. Thanks bunches!

Hugs,
Crys

Hi Mocha...that's some nice hair gurl!
Your goal should be within reach within no time!

I hope to be you by 2006! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif You and your hair are beautiful!!!
23_32_5.gif

Oh goodness...y'all are really about to make me cry! I was having a bad week, but I'm feeling a lot better...gotta love this board!

Hugs,
Crys

Nope, it was another girl...and would you believe I forgot to get her name /images/graemlins/frown.gif but I think that may be a monthly trip with my facials!

Look at that purty hair! Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more photos from you!

Your hair is very pretty, and the makeup that you have on for the night out looks completely natural. I didn't know it was makeup until you said it, just beautiful. /images/graemlins/love.gif

Your hair looks great. I was actually gonna get my hair done today too but that rain was too much for me...maybe early next week.

You're pretty without makeup...lovely hair! I love the curls and the length! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks so much ladies! All the love and support does me good! I'm heading out today to find some satin rollers and get the supplies for Tracy's wet and wavy look instruction! I'll be updating my pics soon /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hugs,
Crys

Back