I have a fotki now!

growinglong777

I have a fotki now,, because a couple of ladies asked,, so it took me a while to get it together,, no regime in my fotki yet, because it took so long to load the darn pics.. Just wanted to share

Your hair looks full, soft and pretty! :rosebud: That's some serious hair growth that you have! :clap:

Do you mind sharing your regimen w/ us? TIA! :)

Sure, I will share until I can post in my album.

There are several things I think helped with my growth, I used BT for a while in the beginning, but because of nutrition reasons, I eat salmon 3-4 times a week, a daily protein shake, and lots of raw veggies, and almonds. I really think it is my diet.
I shampoo once or twice a week if I feel like it with Elucence Moisure shampoo, deep condition with Elucence Balancing conditioner and use either Elucence or Aveda brilliant as a leave in, spraying with distilled water for rollersets. I moisturize with Mane and Tail Olive Oil conditioner in the jar and seal with coconut oil.

I had to stop jumping on bandwagons and using too many different products, and really using began using products sparingly because my hair is fine.
I also frequent a great stylist with WL hair who relaxes me, dusts my ends. Sometimes I may frequent her shop every two weeks if I don't want to be bothered with my hair. This board and my stylist are the best..She uses a tingling shampoo by Chi Ionic power which has nettle, peppermint oil and some other stimulating ingredients, which I think is helping too.

There are several things I think helped with my growth, I used BT for a while in the beginning, but because of nutrition reasons, I eat salmon 3-4 times a week, a daily protein shake, and lots of raw veggies, and almonds. I really think it is my diet.
I shampoo once or twice a week if I feel like it with Elucence Moisure shampoo, deep condition with Elucence Balancing conditioner and use either Elucence or Aveda brilliant as a leave in, spraying with distilled water for rollersets. I moisturize with Mane and Tail Olive Oil conditioner in the jar and seal with coconut oil.

I had to stop jumping on bandwagons and using too many different products, and really using began using products sparingly because my hair is fine.
I also frequent a great stylist with WL hair who relaxes me, dusts my ends. Sometimes I may frequent her shop every two weeks if I don't want to be bothered with my hair. This board and my stylist are the best..She uses a tingling shampoo by Chi Ionic power which has nettle, peppermint oil and some other stimulating ingredients, which I think is helping too.

I think I need to stop doing that...the only real bandwagon Im on is MN and Im not doing it consistently so I guess Im not really on it... Im just tryin to find a good poo and great condish

It sounds as though you've found a regimen that's great for your hair and body.
3.gif
3.gif
My doctor is always telling me how excellent fish is for the body. Your post reminds me that I need to get another blender so that I can make some protein shakes.

What kind of protein shakes do you drink?

I see that it's whey protein. I already have a huge container of that. :grin: Now, all that I need to do is get another blender and I'm set.
12.gif

Back