I have a disease...

UmSumayyah

Okay so for months I was doing great at controlling my PJism. But in the last 1.5 weeks I bought 2 suave conditioners (vanilla floral), 1 clairol renewal and 1n herbaln essences online. Not too bad, right?
Well, then I read all the Neut raves and got the serum, deepn conditioner and regular conditioner at the CVS. The same day I was in Rite-Aid picking up some dishwashing liquid, when I decided to see if they had that Suave milk and Honey that pp. were raving about. They DID and I BOUGHT IT. Earlier that day I had picked up castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil and methi powder at the pakistani grocer (wanted to try a growth recipe I found online. Mind you I had just mixed up a good-sized jar of castor oil, coconut oil and honey already and didn't really need any more oils). The only good thing is that I resisted the temptation to try the Dabur shampoo at the grocer.
SOMEBODY STOP ME!

From one Junkie to another...you need the 12 STEP PROGRAM

1. Acknowledge that you have a problem.
2. Acknowledge that you cannot contol this problem alone.
3. Acknowledge that this problem has no cure.
4. Avoid all areas that could induce cravings...i.e. STORES.
5. Give all your money to pookeylou.
6. Give all your money to pookeylou.
7. Give all your money to pookeylou.
8. Give all your money to pookeylou.
9. Give all your money to pookeylou.
10. Give all your money to pookeylou.
11. Give all your money to pookeylou.

Once you take these steps you will be clean and junk free.

Wait a minute...that's only 11 steps.

I need to go out to my car to get my sheet that has these steps outlined on them....anybody need anything from the store?

I guess we both need to go see a Doctor becasue i got it tooo!, lol. Seriously man, i need to chill out, in the past week and a half i have spent a hundred dollars or more on hair stuff. Keep in mind that i am a high school student making minimum wage. LOL, i'm outta control, but i've toned it down a little, today i returned a couple things that i realized i reaaally didn't need. We'll be ok don't worry:)

I got 4 deliveries this week...

fromnaturewithlove.com...
Avon.com
Ebay.com
Elasta QP sent me samples today.

Now if ya'll say anything to my husband about this stuff...I will deny it until ALL my hair turns white!

You ain't the only one...I just spent $50 in Ulta last week & I just bought some hair stuff off of eBay. If that isn't enough I'm buying some of that Neutrogena serum everyone keeps going crazy about.

Somebody help me please!!

lol at Pookeylou!!!!

So far I have the first three steps down.

In the meantime, let's just try and have patience ladies and allow one product to work first, before we run out and search for more. We're driving ourselves crazy.

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

I need to go out to my car to get my sheet that has these steps outlined on them....anybody need anything from the store?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?!

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?!

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am totally kidding.

If there is a cure for PJitis....I DONT WANT IT!!!!

i need some serious help myself! i was doing fine when i was on the shamboosie 2-yr plan b/c all it required was nexxus products and i would just stock-pile them. the only other product line that i had was design essentials, qp elasta, and tones & textures. now, i have (in addition to what i already had):
silk elements
soft & beautiful
herbal essences-hydrating, replenishing (2 types)
neutrogena
dove
loreal vive
loreal nature
creme of nature
aussie
suave milk & honey
suave coconut
pantene
keracare
garnier fructis

a host of leave-ins/foams/serums/polishes/oils.

and i have the nerve to WANT to try kenra, eulecence, deep brilliance, and others.

it's my own fault but reading some of these raves are contagious...some of you girls will make a person believe that water isn't wet
grin.gif

the pitiful part of all this is that i purchased all of these poos/cons in a matter of 2.5 weeks....just sad.

Hey...I dont smoke or drink...so this is my only vice. A bottle of Suave Coconut Milk and Honey conditioner for $.98.

Have you tried the Citris Smoothie Clarifying Conditioner...smells like Orange Sherbert!!!

pookeylou,

i was in metrobeauty yesterday lQQking at this product but i chose loreal nature instead...
smile.gif

btw-yesterday a member posted an interesting post stating that loreal (i believe) owned a bunch of product lines and they repackage the same product and sale it for more money...

this is just what the doctor ordered! knowing this will help me cure my pjism.

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
pookeylou,

i was in metrobeauty yesterday lQQking at this product but i chose loreal nature instead...
smile.gif

btw-yesterday a member posted an interesting post stating that loreal (i believe) owned a bunch of product lines and they repackage the same product and sale it for more money...

this is just what the doctor ordered! knowing this will help me cure my pjism.

[/ QUOTE ]

AAWWWWWWWWWW SNAP! See now you done gone and made me mad! For real?!?!?!? Well no more Loreal for me...I dont think I ever really bought any...but I FOR SURE will leave their stuff alone now.

Let me do some research and find out who that was!

You are in a lot of company. Just this week I bought 2 VO5 Oasis conditoners, the hydrating VO5 Conditioner and one Suave conditioner. I've been hiding all this from my husband. He thinks it's my money and interesting. I think he's just being nice. Along with that I have a bunch a joico products and a wigo ceramic curling on my list to buy today. Oh and when I run into the Suave Milk and Honey and the Citrus Smoothie conditioners they will be at my house.

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
u r so crazy gurl

I have enough hair products to last(I estimate) till close to the end of the year and when i totalled what i've spent....i got the cure , when i realized how freakin ridiculous of an amount it was

I told you IB....

I...
Do....
Not...
Want...
To...
Be...
CURED!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE this illness.

Who said that? Did somebody say Suave conditioner was on sale? Who said that?

Ok....

Maybe I do need to get some therapy...especially if I hear conditioners talking to me.

Dang.

lmao@ pookeylou ...PJ'ism is so bad ( I have a critical case of it).. wish me luck i'm goin to walmart 2morrow to get some more conditioner.. last time i did that i came out with several different things..lol..

I love trying new things and don't want to be cured either. I have found some great things for my hair and now I know where to find things at good prices. Elasta QP relaxer for 1.99 anyone? What I have decided though is that what I want in the future I will wait until it is on sale. I bought amost the entire line of Triple moisture for 35.00 when I could have waited and gotten it all for 20.

The cure for me, is just realizing that my hair responds better when I have a set regimen and stick to it. I still "indulge" in cheap conditioners every now and then, but I'm practicing restraint for the most part. Yesterday I did good at Walmart, I went to buy some envelopes and I went over to the hair section, just to take a peek. I had a coupon in my purse for .40 off Suave, so I picked up the Milk and Honey Conditioner for .94-.40 = .54 and a bone rat tail comb for .44. I was so proud of my self...I only spent .98 on hair products! Yay!
clap.gif

I did go over and say Hi! to the the new Neutrogena Triple Moisture line and promised it that I would come and pick them up in a few weeks or so.
smile.gif

Back