I HATE HAIR ONE-IT IS GOING IN THE TRASH!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I tried to make it work and I tried to be patient. I just hate the way it makes my hair feel like a brick.:wallbash: If no one here will buy it, I'll be chucking it in the trash. I hate to waste my $, but damn this stuff made me feel like Sgt. Helmet head.:rolleyes::armyhat: I only spent 10 $, but I'll give it to anyone for 5. :sad: I only used it 3 times.

Hey NC! I have been lurking over here and just reading, but I had to post when I read yours, I hate that Crap to, I gave it to my sister, My hair was also hard, and trying to use it as a leave in made my head a soapy mess, even with a dime size use, But I have found my staples and will be sticking to them.

Kepp trying you will find that good shampoo! Oh! I must add that I tried Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner and my hair felt so stripped, The Leave In is pretty good, but since I am using Qhemets I don't need it, I pass everything to my sister to try because my niece is 4 and natural and she like stuff for her hair.

Nomorweaves- Hairone is a Sally's Knock off of Wen cleansers, Most people say they like it and it works good for them, But my hair don't like it, or the Wen, I tried a friends wen shampoo and it sucked for me.

Hey NC! I have been lurking over here and just reading, but I had to post when I read yours, I hate that Crap to, I gave it to my sister, My hair was also hard, and trying to use it as a leave in made my head a soapy mess, even with a dime size use, But I have found my staples and will be sticking to them.

Kepp trying you will find that good shampoo! Oh! I must add that I tried Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner and my hair felt so stripped, The Leave In is pretty good, but since I am using Qhemets I don't need it, I pass everything to my sister to try because my niece is 4 and natural and she like stuff for her hair.

Same here. For a sulfate free line these shampoos sure do strip. That's why I don't worry about the sulfate thing anymore. I just donated my Olive Oil hair one to salvation army. I am using Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and it has made my hair 100xs better than any sulfate free shampoo.

I JUST BOUGHT A BOTTLE:wallbash:
WHICH ONE DID YOU TRY ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT THE OILIVE OIL IS THE BEST I BETTER TRY IT THIS WEEKEND REMEMBER YOU CAN RETURN TO SALLYS:grin:

Lol, my hair hated hair one the first few tries too and I am relaxed. Made it stripped and tangly. After I started using ayurvedic oils regularly, my hair responded much better though. Now I use it and it's no problem.

I'm relaxed and it didn't work for me in the long run.

It made my hair extremely hard and tangled and made my forehead break out in rash, all over...

Same here. For a sulfate free line these shampoos sure do strip. That's why I don't worry about the sulfate thing anymore. I just donated my Olive Oil hair one to salvation army. I am using Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and it has made my hair 100xs better than any sulfate free shampoo.

I just started using Joico Moisture Recovery and it is wooooooonderful. :yep:
I normally avoid sulfate poos too.

Back