I had my first "Can I touch your hair" moment he he he (pics too)

monie20032007

So I was at work and a lady comes by my counter and tells me she likes my hair and that she was going natural because she was tired of the perm. She asked me what products I used and I told her and then she asked if she could touch my hair. I was like "sure!" lol she was like "oh its so soft, and long too" (stretching out my twist)

Overall it was a good experience and I'm glad I am able to work with my natural hair. Here are the pics:

simonesphotos090.jpg

simonesphotos089.jpg

simonesphotos088.jpg

simonesphotos087.jpg

Oh yea and this is a twist out by the way

See you get all the love from the customers cuz we're the smart ones lol. if i remember correctly you told us about the way some co-workers were hating on the styles you wore.
see how insane they were?
it looks gorgeous and so coily

OOOOOoooOOO! Hair idol! Great Job. Your hair looks so shiny and thick...I'd ask too!

:look:emphasis on ASK:look:

*crazy mumbling*
:spinning:"that's all ya gotta do, just ASK..get permission..I'll say yes or no...the audacity of some folks...don't just reach out and put your stranger hands all in....":spinning:

See you get all the love from the customers cuz we're the smart ones lol. if i remember correctly you told us about the way some co-workers were hating on the styles you wore.
see how insane they were?
it looks gorgeous and so coily

wow you have a good memory! thanks for the compliment :)

Back