I had my first "Can I touch your hair" moment he he he (pics too)

OOOOOoooOOO! Hair idol! Great Job. Your hair looks so shiny and thick...I'd ask too!

:look:emphasis on ASK:look:

*crazy mumbling*
:spinning:"that's all ya gotta do, just ASK..get permission..I'll say yes or no...the audacity of some folks...don't just reach out and put your stranger hands all in....":spinning:

Yea I'm glad she asked too that's why I didn't mind. Thank you for your compliment.

You are right on point, I was looking at the title thinking, I hope she has some pics in here.
Your hair looks so soft and moisturized.

At least she asked first. :nono::nono: I wish I had had your experience. I might not be traumatized with random hair touchers.....

You and your hair are beautiful!!!:yep:

cj

Aww, that was so nice of you to let her touch your hair. And your hair looks great, btw. And you are also very pretty:yep:. I bet that woman is so excited to go natural now after this positive experience.

Aww, that was so nice of you to let her touch your hair. And your hair looks great, btw. And you are also very pretty:yep:. I bet that woman is so excited to go natural now after this positive experience.

I'm glad I could help encourage someone else like I was encouraged by everyone on this forum. Thank you for the love:yep:

Back