I had a relaxer and blow out at a dominican salon

danysedai

It was time for my relaxer, I stretched for 8 weeks and I had a lot of newgrowth. I decided to go to this dominican salon here in Montreal,Canada.I went there in October before going to Cuba for a visit and was very pleased with the blow out,very silky,just like the ones I had from my stylist in Havana(male),she also gave me a trim, and it was that, just a TRIM(hair was completeley frizzy as soon as I stepped out of the airport in Havana,but that's another story:mad: )
She told me she had Soft & Beautiful, which I have used in the past. When I got there she told me she would use Gentle Treatment mild because that was what my hair needed(Ihave always used a super),now, she definitely overlapped, I know I was very underprocessed from previous relaxers my DH had given me :ohwell: , but in some parts she even put it almost through the ends. She left it a loong time while she combed it with a fine tooth comb(just like they do in Cuba),she was gentle and I didn't lose too many hairs, but at that point I was very worried. She then rinsed it out,out some detangler and combed it gently, couldn't see if there were hairs on the comb, gave me a deep conditiong treatment under the dryer, put the rollers on(upwards) and sat me under the dryer for an hour. After that she blow dried the hair and passed me to the other stylist. This one finished blow drying and used a flat iron. the results look very good,hair was very very straight,it is flowing and silky but I'm so worried it will be damaged in the long term. I don't intend to blow dry too frequently, I usually rollerset at home, maybe for new year's eve I will do it again.
I will wait until the weekend and deepcondition under the dryer with some products I bought from Anky(who btw provides EXCELLENT service! she's very and accomodating, I needed the products delivered to a friend in Michigan,thank you Anky)
So, I will have to wait until washing day.

Attachments

• DSCF2093.JPG
    DSCF2093.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2094.JPG
    DSCF2094.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2076.JPG
    DSCF2076.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 79
Dany! Nena, me gusto su pelo! es bonito girlie! Quiero su alisado y rolo. It's amazing that you found one in Montreal. Will you go to them a lot or just continue to rollerset at home.

Gracias Anky! por gustarte mi pelo y por tu buen servicio.
Montreal is chock full of latinos lol, there are a lot of dominican beauty salons in the city
I don't think I will be doing this on a regular basis ($$$),maybe for new year's, I will be rollersetting at home with all the wonderful products I bought from you:D
I hope the cold weather here will help me keep it sleek, I'm off to the movies right now and I am wearing my satin acarf under my woolen cap:lol:

thank you, I want to baby my ends and see if I can reach APL in 2007, I have a looong way to go,but you ladies really inspire me.

Back