I had a good hair day

MrsQueeny

Yesterday. I took my cornrows out and sprayed them with some cheap conditioner and water. I combed through and braided my hair in 4 braids. I washed with the suave clarifying shampoo by doing one at time and then rebraiding. Then I did the same with some Creme of Nature shampoo. Next I used my ION moisturizing conditioner with some jojoba hot oil treatment. Wore a cap and warm towel for an hour. I rinsed and did a final with water, ACV and peppermint oil. I used some of the sally's generic version of infusium 23 in a spray bottle and detangled with ease. I put some profective root health (green cream)on scalp, surge and profective for the hair (White cream) on. I braided my hair in 12 braids and sealed the ends with some hot six oil, put on scarf and went to bed. This morning I took out the braids, pinned up the back and let a little on one side.
grin.gif

A sister is looking good
cool.gif
if I do say so myself and my hair is soft. I will measure tonight. I am a 4b natural but I got my hair dyed before I got my braids about a month ago and I think I have about an inch. Tonight I am going to dust my ends, rebraid and do a cowash. Thank you so much ladies. All of your tips and suggestions have really helped me. I hardly had any shedding. I really believe washing my hair while in the braids really helped. I did it with my daughters hair last week and it really cut down on dealing with tangles. I know it seems like a lot but it only took me about 1 1/2 hours total. When I take pics, I will post them of my hair because it is thick and you will really understand how happy I am
smile.gif
. Thanks again ladies. Take care and GOD BLESS!!! Queneesha

Back