I had a blonde moment

MSLONG

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around the forum for the past few months.:lol:
Today, I finally decided that it would be so much more beneficial/exciting for me to actually subscribe. And so I did!! :D
For the past hour, I've been searching around for instructions on how to start a new thread. :grin: (Please tell me that someone else has done this before) I finally found it and this is my first official post.

lol, girl it took me hours before i even realized you needed to actually subscribe before you could post and search. i was like "where in the world is the search bar?! why can't i see a profile?!"

welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful avatar pic! :)

I wasnt sure if this post was gonna be about someone who had decided to go blonde... or simply a clueless moment. LOL!!!!

HighlyFavored1 said:
lol, girl it took me hours before i even realized you needed to actually subscribe before you could post and search. i was like "where in the world is the search bar?! why can't i see a profile?!"

welcome!
LOL... It took me days to figure out I had to pay. I even sent an email to the support people asking why I couldnt see profiles.LMBO

welcome! this happened to me before. what was worst--i had actually posted something before but later--maybe a week or two i went back to post something and couldn't figure out where the button was! a serious blonde moment for me! :) your pic is so nice!

Welcome MsLong!

Although I only have blond highlights here and there, i swear some days I wonder if I am a blond for real, so don't feel too bad:lol: .
(your avatar pic is too cute!)

Back