I gotta PUT YOU ON BLAST!!!!!!!!!!(SqrpioQutie)

forreal, yall make me want to cry... :) ... if anyone knows the frustrations of trying to grow your hair out, i know yall do - so your encouraging words are so greatly appreciated...

as far as my henna recipe, i do believe i *borrowed* one that Kinikakes posted (thanks Kinikakes)... the only thing is that i don't measure... i pour everything in until it just feels right... so it's henna, honey, olive oil, jbco, suave milk n honey, some amla oil and coconut oil... and i heat it in the microwave to make it easier to mix... oh, and some hot water... put it on, sit under the heat cap for about 30 minutes and then let it just sit for an additional 1.5 hours... that did GREAT things for me this time around...

my regimen is very simple... daily cowashes... i rarely shampoo, but when i do, i dc... i generally either bun/ponytail or wash n go... i make sure to leave some conditioner in after every wash and then i add some moisturizer... my favorite cowash conditioner is Hemp Hydrating Conditioner (thank you dlewis) and then i use a mixture of tresseme, aussie moist, honey, jbco and olive oil as my leave in conditioner... i dc with silicon mix... i use sunsilk (either the pink or green bottle) for moisture.... that's my basic - i'll use other stuff in addition to those products off and on, but those are my staples...

again guys, thank you so so much... this'll help push me on to BSL... maybe then i'll actually trim since it's not very even in the back... lol

Your hair is gorgeous and I loooooooove the color!!
Henna is one of the only things that I haven't tried yet
Seeing your haircolor makes me want to try henna!!!!!

sassyhair said:
How do you relax you hair and keep your curls like that? GORGEOUS!

ah the beauty of texlaxing... and i use a mild enough relaxer where i'm able to wash n go and go straight easily without too much effort...

Back