I got my Profective samples!

SilkyandSmooth

I received them today. Finally! Profective sent me samples of their Growth Masque, BreakFree and 3 Phase Oil. I can't wait to try them. Anyone else get theirs yet?

NOPE!!! Still waiting
mad.gif

SilkyandSmooth i just got mine today too and they sent me the exact same thing...hmmm. OH WELL i still can't wait to use them

Cool! I love the insert which shows what products are good for each hair problem. I think I might buy the entire Profective line. I love Healthy Ends.

This is ridiculous, I just purchased the growth masque yesterday because i was sick of waiting numerous months for a sample!!!

BTW what sizes are they, regular 1oz packets???

They sent me an email the other day asking me to register again for the samples because they had so many requests for the samples. It said that it should be here in 4-6 weeks.

I *finally* got my sample today - 3 Phase oil. I should have gotten several but I received my package opened with a slot bent where the other one should be.
mad.gif
BTW, my 3 Phase Oil sample is a little package (probably 1 oz).

I just got mine today. I have ANTI-TANGLE 2 PHASE LEAVE-IN, BREAK FREE DAILY LEAVE-IN STREGHTENER, AND ANTI-BREAKAGE 3 PHASE OIL. I can't wait to try it. I been waiting for a long time for it to come. I about to give up. NOW here it is! I wish my hair can turn out like the chart.

I got my samples yesterday, I should have waited on them before I purchased the Profectiv phase 3 oil, I didn't know they were going to include more than one samle.

Back