I got my Carolyn's gray Hair oil today

vevster

I got my Carolyn\'s gray Hair oil today

It sinks in nicely; I plan to use it at night on my hairline when I wrap my hair. I don't like the smell but it seems to fade away. Hey, you can't have everything!

Re: I got my Carolyn\'s gray Hair oil today

I ordered the oil on Monday. I can't wait to get it. Please let me know if you like it better then WGO. If you ever used it.

Glad to know it doesn't stink, I guess I'll order some soon.

I got on the train today with a friend I hadn't seen in a few months and I used my WGO this morning. Well, when we got on the train, she said "I smell dog food" and I immediately thought about my WGO (I usually use it the night before to let the smell wear off). We sat together and I know she had to smell it throughtout the whole ride. I just hope she thought it was someone else.
frown.gif

I never used WGO because I heard it stunk and I refuse to put something stinky on my body!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
vevster said:
It sinks in nicely; I plan to use it at night on my hairline when I wrap my hair. I don't like the smell but it seems to fade away. Hey, you can't have everything!

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked nicely on my hair, but I was not crazy about the smell. My hair did airdry straight though.

Before I jump the gun and order a bottle, what exactly does the oil smell like?

Sassygirl got it right when she said it smelled herby. I think the cedarwood does that. HOWEVER, the smell DOES fade! Or I would be faced with a dilemma! On the plus side it sinks in and doesn't leave a greasy look.

Back