I Got My Boundless Tresses Today!! So It Is On!!!

SignatureBeauty

I didn't expect it to come this fast, I thought it would take up to 2 weeks before I would get it, But It came in a Timely Manner and I like that because I am impatient! Anyhow! I purchased the scented one and I must say that it smells so good, It has a Nice clean fragrant to it. & the Bottle is a Nice Size so I know this should last me awhile, but when I get paid again I will order me a couple of more Bottles so Now I am ready for the Challenge! I done my Henna/Indigo Today & Now I can do my BT Tonite!

Ladies if you haven't ordered Yet! Please do, I just love the way this smells it is very soft & not loud.

NappyParadise said:
I didn't expect it to come this fast, I thought it would take up to 2 weeks before I would get it, But It came in a Timely Manner and I like that because I am impatient! Anyhow! I purchased the scented one and I must say that it smells so good, It has a Nice clean fragrant to it. & the Bottle is a Nice Size so I know this should last me awhile, but when I get paid again I will order me a couple of more Bottles so Now I am ready for the Challenge! I done my Henna/Indigo Today & Now I can do my BT Tonite!

Ladies if you haven't ordered Yet! Please do, I just love the way this smells it is very soft & not loud.

Welcome to the BT's club:) :D

Thank You! You have Very Beautiful Dark Hair it Looks Blue Black? I wish I had Your shine LOL!! But I am at the start of Natural so I will have some shine/sheen in a few months!!

Thanks Suerte! I am so ready to get out of this Twa stage, well I really just want to be able to cornrow it down and attach a PhonyBun with a comb attachment, that way I can have a protective style LOl!! bUT i BELIEVE THAT GOAL IS NOT FAR AWAY!!!

BT is no joke. I got mine 2 weeks ago and my hair has already grown a half inch within those 2 weeks. I just put twists in my hair 2 weeks ago and my roots look like I had them in for over a month now.

SexyC That is wonderful! I am so excited. so what do you do? do you just apply it to your scalp at night? I am about to shake mine up and apply it to my scalp and do the baggie method.

BT is great. My hair is very underprocessed and was so dry . From what I heard underprocessed hair is usually dry. It really softened it up and stretched it a little bit :)
I believe I had bt for 2 weeks and I see some growth in some of the problem areas in the back already.
I cant wait to get my hair retouched/corrected so I can see the growth more and find out what areas I need to work on.

This stuff is a keeper. Smells great and makes my hair soft.

I also received my BT a few days ago and I really like the scented one. I ordered both and was so excited to get them. Even though I waited 2 weeks it was well worth it. I know you ladies will enjoy the results!:)

SexyC said:
BT is no joke. I got mine 2 weeks ago and my hair has already grown a half inch within those 2 weeks. I just put twists in my hair 2 weeks ago and my roots look like I had them in for over a month now.

Don't forget to take pictures!!!

Back