I got curlformers now!

pinkchocolatedaisy

I have new pics of my first curlformers do on my fotki! I must say I am actually pleased. Didn't think they'd work as my hair is not as long as some of the others I've seen sporting them.

And here I sit TRYING not to buy something else for my hair! Looks like I'll be getting some of those.....
I saw someone with natural hair do a curlformer set and WOW~!

They look good.

They turned out better than mine. My hair is not that long and when I tried them last week I looked like Orphan Annie (and not in a cute way either).

I wanted them to turn out like Sanaa Latham's hair in The Best Man.

Maybe I didn't use enough. We'll see.

Good job, though!

I have new pics of my first curlformers do on my fotki! I must say I am actually pleased. Didn't think they'd work as my hair is not as long as some of the others I've seen sporting them.

Looks great! How many packs did you use?
I'm going to get mine tomorrow

Lys

Looks great! How many packs did you use?
I'm going to get mine tomorrow

Lys
I bought three of the short and narrow and one short and wide. I used two of the SN and only about 3 or the wide ones. I think I want wide ones now. :sekret: I could make some nice tousled waves.... but gotta do it on the sly... DH already says I have a mini BSS! :lachen:

Thanks everyone for looking at my pix and all your comments. I am new to this fotki thing so if you have one and I haven't visited you yet, it's not on purpose, I promise. :grin:

Back