I GOT A TESTIMONY! The Lord dealt with me last nite!

God is an awesome God!! I'm so glad that you were real with Him. He knows all of our thoughts before we even ask Him. The moment you were at your breaking point,when you have exhausted yourself beyond your own limits that's when God steps in and says now I can become your healer...I pray that God continues to be all that you need him to be. He is the GREAT I AM!

YES! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! Glory! You are right on with everything you said. :yep: May Many Blessings be unto you, OP...

What an AWESOME testimony of God's goodness!

I was so excited after reading it that I put on Israel and New Breed's "Who Is Like the Lord?" and started praising God, singing and dancing all over my room!

Who is like the Lord?
Nobody!
Who is like the Lord?
No, no, no, no, no, nobody!

If our God is for us, who can be against us?
He will keep His promise
There's nobody like Him.

What can separate us from the love of Jesus?
He will keep His promise,
There's nobody like Him

Thank you so much for sharing this! We as Christians overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony! (Revelation 12:11)

I love "Who is Like the Lord" by Israel...that song inspired me to write the lyrics to my song here. you can listen on www.myspace.com/aleciajohnson (Be encouraged everybody)

You Are My God
written by:Alecia Johnson © 2005

Hear my cry Listen to my prayer
From the end of the earth
Will I cry unto You.
When my heart is overwhelmed
and fainting lead me to the rock
that's higher than I
(For you have been a shelter) and a
refuge for me (a mighty strong tower)
against my adversary
Forever will I look unto the hills which cometh
my help

Chorus:ooh,oh,oh You are my God
and earnestly will I seek for you
Verse 2
You are my rock and my salvation, my defense,
and my fortress.I shall not be moved no matter
what's going on.
Because your loving kindness is better than life
My lips shall forever praise you, I will bless you
while I live.

Jehovah Jireh, My provider, Jehovah Shalom,
You are my God of Peace. You are Emmanuel,
God with us. I have no reason to fear you are
my sword and shield
You are My God

What a wonderful God we serve! I am so happy for you Kweena! Thank you for sharing because your testimony so uplifting!

Psalm 107:1-8
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.

They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in. 5Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them. Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.

Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Back