I going to do it!

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
This is great. I must say that my mom wasn't very supportive at first, but now that it has grown, and I am able to style it. She thinks it is very pretty. Every now and again she asks if she can press it, but I say no. She can press very well. When I was younger my hair was always swangin and bangin with her presses. But for now i would like to wear it as is. I am so excited for you. keep us posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I am extra excited! I can't stop touching it. I don't think that I will ever get tired of looking at pictures of natural hair.

Congratualations brittanynic16! Transitioning and becoming natural again was one of the best things I did in 2003! It's a very rewarding journey.

Thanks Keyana. I look forward to experiencing what so many of you ladies had experienced. This is funny because not too long ago I would have not even considered it.

Congrats.....I also decided to transition this year...my last perm was Oct 31, 2003....My hair has been thinning out for years from perms....I look at my daughter's natural hair and I love it....what held me back from doing it so long ago was the infamous "what people would think"....I decided....the hell with what they think....I'm doing this for me.....good luck with your transition.

Thanks Kanyland and Hairlove! I am thrilled about the decsion but I have this stupid scab hair. I will try couple home remedies to help speed up the process. But, I am elated!
clap.gif

Back