I gave in........

Tonya

After 2 months...I took down my microbraids! I got a nice amount of growth and the fro was huge! I pressed the front and as soon as I stepped out in this southern weather it reverted. The first thing that came to mind was Modelchick's beautiful locks....so I went to the store and bought a mild perm and I .......after 6 long months....texturized my new growth! You cna tell be cause my ends are straifght but my roots when wet are mad wavy.....I still got a nice amount of growth and my hair did not break for the braids. I will be posting pics soon of my growth. I did add pics of my upstyle I wore fro my friends wedding (braided).

very elegant, who says braids cant be? i disagree, especially after seeing your pics....

glad you didnt get any breakage from the micros, im scared of them, although i think they are da bomb

I bet your hair looks great with the texturizer. Girl you are good. 6 whole months without a relaxer? well at least now you know you can really, really stretch your touch-ups out. I can't wait to see the pics. Congrats Tonya
smile.gif

Back