I Gained Close to 6 Inches in 6 Months!!!! (Pics)

Eclipse

Check out my album. I have a lot of shrinkage so I stretched out my newgrowth with lekair cholesterol for a progress pic prior to touch up time (tip I stole from Peachtree)
smile.gif
. Anywho, my hair is making so much progress, thanks to all of you, and I just wanted to share!

WOW!!!! THAT IS SOME EXCELLENT PROGRESS!! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
I am thoroughly impressed with your results. Its amazing what ths board has done for so many women. I am just speechless!! You go girl!!!! Do da damn thang!!

Eclipse, if this keeps up, you are going to be telling us you're at bra strap by this time next year!! Grow on, with yo' bad self.

This is so amazing. I know this is my second time replying to yor post ((lol)), BUT for it to have only been 6 months that is impressive with 6 inches gained. WOW. No offense or anything of that sort, but considering where your hair was... that is some "MICHAEL JACKSON" progress I mean thats some "OFF THE WALL" progress.

shocked.gif
girl i need to be doing whatever u are doing. I swear that there is a correlation between the positive vibes that we receive from this forum and hair growth!

That was amazing girl..Your hair is definetely making progress 6 in 6. Wow.. Just with that type of growth I have to know your regime? r u taking vitamins what...whats going on.

Keep it up girlfriend.

-Faye

Like every said, amazing hair growth. You have sooo much to be celebrate for, so
cheers.gif
. Congrats on your progress and HHG
smile.gif

Yayyyy!!!
clap.gif
Con-grow-tulations, Girl! WOW is right!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HairFanatic01 said:
... that is some "MICHAEL JACKSON" progress I mean thats some "OFF THE WALL" progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
No kiddin'!

Let's cut to the chase....what else did you do to get 6 in so fast. Was it protecting the ends, vitamins or neither?

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
I'm very happy for your hair growth
clap.gif
That's why I love pictures it helps keep me focused and on my journey!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

D I T T O

Ladies, thank you for all of your support. My regimen mainly consists of:

daily washing w/CoN
moisture seal-in w/jojoba oil
5mg PP biotin daily
(2)PP B-100 complex daily
began Surge 1/12/04
weekly deep condition w/lekair

That's about it. I think that my hair has always grown at a decent rate but I have never been able to retain it because I used to relax my hair from roots to ends every 4 weeks. Now I relax every 10-12 weeks.

Back